Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician xursusmaritimusx's Avatar

any super awesome new car seats coming out in the next 6 mo?

Im going to have to replace the scenera in grandmas car at some point as DD has a lil less than 1" of torso height left.

so im thinking of moving my MA to grandmas car and either getting a MR65 so i can rear face her in my car again for 5 more pounds starting right now

or

wait until shes officially outgrown the scenera, transfer the MA over and get a GN for my car

but im anxious to know whats coming in the future?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Re: any super awesome new car seats coming out in the next 6 mo?

The Complete Air with a base... should be an easier install, and once it's not a BRU exclusive anymore in January, it should be easier to find a decent price. Other than that? I think all the new seats are already out for this year (Symphony and Generations 65 are new, My Ride is a hit, Nautilus Elite is out, can't envision a new Graco thing, Britax hasn't leaked any rumors of anything nifty, Sunshine Kids just gave us the SL seats), might not be till late summer we start seeing new stuff (I could be wrong, I hope I am...)
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Senior Community Member TerisBoys's Avatar

There's the Evenflo Maestro coming soon too - low price point, higher-weight harness to booster combo.

5. Thank You from:

Judi knows something, but she's not sharing. I don't know if whatever she knows is near future, or something that might materialize in 5 years.
    Melissa, CPST and Mom to three

CPS Technician xursusmaritimusx's Avatar

okay thank you for the responses!

i think im going to start looking at a deal for the MR65.

DD is small for her age height wise and im praying her weight gain will slow down this year lol but id love RF her again because its been bugging me ever since last month