Woot-Off on Woot.com 11/17

ADS

Holly

Did you guys see that GE cordless phone with 3 handsets? I bought one of those for dh for Christmas. I hope it's a good phone, I just got it because it looked like it.
Our house phone is pretty old, it was dh's mom's.
I think it will be cool to only have to plug in the main phone to the phone jack and still be able to have one of the hand sets upstairs so I can answer it up there too.

BigDaddy

Did you guys see that GE cordless phone with 3 handsets? I bought one of those for dh for Christmas. I hope it's a good phone, I just got it because it looked like it.
Our house phone is pretty old, it was dh's mom's.
I think it will be cool to only have to plug in the main phone to the phone jack and still be able to have one of the hand sets upstairs so I can answer it up there too.
They've got some pretty crappy reviews, but I've got a set that I bought a few years ago at Staples and don't have any complaints.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Hehe...I went online to check my email while fixing DS's breakfast this morning and saw the Woot-Off (I'm such a dork that it's one of my homepages). I yelled upstairs to DH "WOOT-OFF!!!" He responded with "I know what I'm doing today!" We get excited about the silliest stuff. :) We also had a very serious strategy discussion about trying to get our hands on a BOC, lol.

Happy Woot-ing!

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Is that a good blender/processor? Would ya'll buy recertified?

I think that's the stainless steel version of the one I have...if so, I've had it for 5 years and still use it. This is probably a newer model. My only issue with mine is that it sometimes gives a weird rubber smell when it's been running for a while. But it's not like I really run my blender for serious amounts of time, so it hasn't ever really been a problem.

I don't have a problem buying recertified/refurbed on some items if the price is right and there is at least a 90-day warranty. If I needed a new blender/processor, I'd probably be in for one at that price. (Though it looks like it has gotten some spotty reviews, so...)

sirrahn

Well, I ordered it then saw it had pretty bad reviews on amazon. Oh well, it was a good price.

I have one of those. I was a refurb from Big Lots. I read all the reviews before I opened it, but decided for the price it was worth a shot. I did notice that a lot of the reviews talked about a 350 watt motor and mine says it's 500. Maybe that makes some difference.

I like the blender. It seems to work very well and I like the wide jar. The jury's still out on the food processor part, but I've only tried it a couple of times. You do have to hold it down with one hand while it runs because the food processor collar doesn't actually lock down onto the the gear thingy and it's quite lightweight. When I first turned it on without holding it, it kind of tried to bounce off. I'm guessing that's how the ones in the reviews got broken.

BigDaddy

Hehe...I went online to check my email while fixing DS's breakfast this morning and saw the Woot-Off (I'm such a dork that it's one of my homepages). I yelled upstairs to DH "WOOT-OFF!!!" He responded with "I know what I'm doing today!" We get excited about the silliest stuff. :) We also had a very serious strategy discussion about trying to get our hands on a BOC, lol.

Happy Woot-ing!
The first time I saw a BOC, I didn't know it was anything special. It was up for quite a while, and I could have easily gotten it.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
The first time I saw a BOC, I didn't know it was anything special. It was up for quite a while, and I could have easily gotten it.

It's crazy how hard those are to get! Last time, I saw it come up and tried to order right away, but I was nowhere near fast enough. I keep hoping they'll put a BOC on with the next one on Kids.Woot. That would be cool!

Wine.Woot is having a Woot-Off now too. We can't get alcohol delivery in my state, so no good for me. I am hoping that they might put up a set of those cooking oils they had a month or so ago...I've heard really good things about those and might be in for a set if one comes up. Apparently, that was very short. They only had a couple of items. But now it looks like a Woot-Off again...very strange.

Man, that battery pack has been a woot-killer! That thing's been up forever.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC