Sit N Stroll, My Experience thumbs down

M

merlinx

I just wanted to share my experience with this car seat. I bought this a year ago. IT is a very uncomfortable seat. My daughter hated it. At 19 months and 25 lbs she was to big for it. The car seat belt that comes over it was too tight for her and she would cry when it was on. When I called the manuafactor there was no reply. I contacted the BBB about this company then someone finally contacted me. They refused to even look for a defect for the seat and refused any type of refund. They offered me a Diaper bag instead. Never addressing the issue. Be careful with this car seat I do not think its worth the money. It is also cumbersome and heavy. By a Britax and play it safe.

ADS

Naomi

I have been very happy with the sit-n-stroll for my daughter. We use it all the time for taxis and for vacations. It is neither the best car seat nor the best stroller, but it does the trick for what it is. My daughter does not complain in it. She began using it at a yar and is starting to grow out of it at 2 1/2. I have used it as the stroller whenever we use it as the car seat - ie around Central Park, the Zoo, on trips. After a year and a half of realitively hard use the hndle wiggles a bit and the wheels are harder to raise and lower at times. But I have no hesitation in moving my son into it now that he is outgrowing his infant seat or in recommending it to others. I have not found another option that works as well for a taxi user.

teekadog

I have this seat. It fills a niche, like the previous poster pointed out, and for that it's useful. But it's really not a very good seat. It would be nice if other companies would enter into some competition.

PROS: It can be a stroller and a carseat in one.

CONS: Just about everything else... and the company's customer service is crappy to boot. There's just too much to elaborate on...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC