For Sale Lots of carriers!

oxeye

I need to thin out my stash of baby carriers since I pretty much only use my Beco these days (and would like some extra $$ to help fund an ergo).

Petunia Pickle Bottom Sojourn Pouch - India ink pattern, size medium. Black and white pattern on one side, reversible to red on the other side. I paid $70+ a few months ago, asking $45ppd.

Maya Wrap - black ring sling, size medium. It's 6 years old but in excellent condition. Asking $20ppd.

Kangaroo Korner Adjustable Fleece Pouch - Cream. Size medium, snapped for someone who is right-handed. About 5 years old, but in great condition. This is an awesome cold weather sling. $60 new, asking $25ppd.

I can post pics if anyone is interested.

ADS

tiggercat

What size person does the kk pouch fit? I'm a leftie, but don't mind doing things the "right" way. I'm 5'3 and about 160 :eek: do you think it would be too tight? I need a cold weather sling.

oxeye

What size person does the kk pouch fit? I'm a leftie, but don't mind doing things the "right" way. I'm 5'3 and about 160 :eek: do you think it would be too tight? I need a cold weather sling.

There is a size chart link if you go to this page - http://www.kangarookorner.com/c-9-.aspx . My sling is a several years old so the sizing may be a bit different. I don't remember them having the in between sizes like they do now.

There are 5 sets of snaps. I wore my baby on the tightest or second tightest depending on which carry I was doing and I'm 5' 5.5" and 145 pounds. I'd be surprised if it didn't work for you but I don't know for sure! I did have my DH wear it a few times - obviously he has less substance in the chest area than I do :whistle: but it worked fine for him too (and he's 6'2", 185 pounds).

Editted to add - I remember this sling did fit me fine when DD2 was a newborn and I was 170 pounds then.

I just put it on to play with it and I had forgotten just how snuggly it is. :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC