For Sale Baby Boy 3-6 mth summer... Mostly Baby Gap

MOM25BOYS

ALL IS PENDING

Just checking interest even though it's out of season right now, but I have a small lot of baby boys summer that is mostly Baby Gap size 3-6mths up for sale. I will post pics if anyone is interested. Bought it new after DS5 was born in March. :)

2 outfits size 3mth New with Tags. One is by Hugs and Kisses... the other is by Little Me. Asking $6 plus shipping for this lot
DSCN1915-1.jpg

Baby Gap LOT..... All are size 3/6 mth size except the 2 white outfits on each sides of the shorts (these are NB size one piece outfits). Includes on Terry cloth romper, 1 striped sleeveless polo, 4 sleeveless tops that have snaps at the crotch, 1 tank top, 3 pairs of Brennans Favorites cotton shorts in gray/lime green/navy, and 1 older Gap logo tee with crotch snaps. Also in this lot is 2 NB one piece outfits. Asking $20 plus shipping for the whole lot. There is one sleeveless shirt that has a bleach spot at the bottom where the crotch snaps are at which I have pictured.
DSCN1916-1.jpg

DSCN1918-1.jpg

3/6mth lot... Includes 2 one piece rompers from TCP, 1 Old Navy white tee with Peace,Love, Rock and Roll on it, 1 Ralph Lauren blue shirt that shows wash wear, 1 pair of Baby Gap Swim shorts that are New without tags (DS hated the water when he was little, lol), 1 Adorable Ralph Lauren Polo one piece that is pale mint green with a blue logo on it, and 1 Little Me Bubble Romper. Asking $15 plus shipping for this lot
DSCN1924-1.jpg

3/6mth lot with the exception of the striped polo top, it is a NB size. Baby Gap shortalls from an older line, but cute....4 Carters one piece outfits (3 are shorts, 1 is just a romper), and lastly a Baby George NB polo top. Asking $6 plus shipping for this lot
DSCN1926-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC