Combi Coccoro

2nd

If you have one or had one-How long will it last? I am searching and searching for info and pics. I have gone through most of the posts on here. I would WANT to try to get 2 yrs out of it. My kiddos are usually in the 90-95% for height.

List how long you used it with your child and what was their age and height-
also how your kid fared for percentile in height. My kids are thin so I am not worried about it being narrow.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
The seat has only been out for a few months, and most people who have them bought them for babies, so I don't think you'll get a whole lot of information on how long the seat has lasted. (Although some people have posted photos of older kids in it.)

Rear-facing, I'd say it will get most kids to two years at least. It will last about the same amount of time/slightly longer than the Roundabout.

Forward-facing, it will probably last until 4? Maybe 3. I really don't know.

If you want a seat that will last a long time and get you the most bang for the buck, the Coccoro probably isn't it. If you want a very neat seat that will last a while and you don't mind buying another one later on, the Coccoro is a fine choice.

kaysmom

My DD will be 20 months next week and is about 75% for her stats (in my siggy, too) and she has a good 2 1/2 inches at least above her head when the seat is installed. So for her it will get her to two:thumbsup:
It just really depends on the child, but yeah like pp said, not the last seat you'll need.

Splash

Certainly not forever, not the most economical or practical seat. But, the way I see it is I have to buy them new shoes, new jackets, new toys, new books... so I buy what works for them NOW and if I have to buy another someday, then I do. Right now, the CCO fits the bill wonderfully for my kid. In a year it probably won't anymore, and he'll get something new.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Certainly not forever, not the most economical or practical seat. But, the way I see it is I have to buy them new shoes, new jackets, new toys, new books... so I buy what works for them NOW and if I have to buy another someday, then I do. Right now, the CCO fits the bill wonderfully for my kid. In a year it probably won't anymore, and he'll get something new.

I agree that this is the best way to approach the purchase of this seat. It's definitely a niche seat.

DD1 will be 4 next week, and her shoulders are just above the top slots. She's in about the 30th %ile for height, and about average torso height for her size. Her head is a couple of inches past the top of the seat - I bet she would have outgrown it RF around age 3.

LSinCCRF.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC