Janie and Jack

ADS

CTRS4peds

A sale just ended last week I think. it was an extra %20 off older sale stuff.

Coupons are VERY hard to come by. They are usually just 1 time use only.

I heard black friday will be good!

Connor's Mom

Sales are pretty frequent. But, the prices are still pretty high until an item has been marked down 3 or 4 times and then your selection is slim. First markdowns/sales are a mere 10 to 15%.
And like PP said coupons are very hard to come by and often go for a large chunk or change if you have to buy one.

Here is the J&J "tutorial" coupon and sale section copy and pasted from gymbofriends:

Coupons

1. Where can I find coupons for J&J?

- Occasionally, J&J will send out coupons in the mail or hand them out in store, but this is extremely rare. You might also be able to score a free shipping code (usually for purchases over $100) if you belong to the email mailing list. If you sign up for Gymboree Play and Music, you can get a 20% off coupon. Most people end up buying them from BST or on eBay.

2. I found a coupon on eBay, but the seller wants $40 for it! Is that normal?

- Yup. Unfortunately, since coupons are so rare, they go for mucho dinero. Full coupons (good for both in store and online) commonly go for $30+. Partial coupons go for $15+.

3. Can I use my coupon more than once?

- Kind of. You can use it once in store and once online. That's another reason why J&J coupons are so valuable.

4. I used a coupon when I placed my order last night, and now new markdowns are up. Can I get a price adjustment?

- Although Janie and Jack has a great PA policy, if you use a coupon, you can't take advantage of it. If you order without a coupon, you can call CS within 7 days (the day of the purchase is counted as day 1) for an adjustment.

5. Can I stack coupons?

- Not in the same way that you can online at Gap. But just like Gymbo, if a store is offering a promotional discount that doesn't require a paper coupon, then you can use your coupon on top of it.

6. Are there any current coupons?

- Right now, you can only get Play & Music coupons or Customer Service coupons.

Sales

Here is a list of the known sales over the last year 2008-2009. Some may be repeated this year, but don't plan your carts around it.

Mid-September -- "Autumn Sale" (20% off on randomly selected items)

October/November -- 20% off sale

Mid-November 2008 -- Friends & Family (25% off)
* $25 off $100/Free Ship coupons mailed
Black Friday 2008 -- 25% off before noon/20% off throughout the weekend

Mid-December -- Extra 25% off Sale

Late December -- Season Finale

End of Jan./beginning of February -- $3.99 Sale

Mid-March -- $25 off $100/free ship coupons mailed

End of March -- Friends and Family (25% off)

Mid-June/July -- Season Finale

**Confirmed for Fall 2009**
Labor Day Sale -- September 03-07

Autumn Sale -- September 16-17

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC