Graco Comfort Sport $12.50 at Target

CEVmommy

I was at Target today and they had the Graco Comfort Sport on clearance for $12.50. I bought two! It was marked at $35, but it scanned at $12.50!

I also got a Nautilus for $109 for myself!

ADS

christineka

I need to go check out target. At that price I could buy them to give away to people who have expired infant seats. I wonder if this means that the comfortsport is being discontinued.

Shaunam

Wow! Even for a seat no one really seems to like, that's a heck of a deal! Who cares if it's outgrown early...it was $12.50!

Our target NEVER clearances seats. :thumbsdown:

CEVmommy

It's a brown color.

It looks like we're going to give them to my SIL for her baby due in December. She just bought Evenflo Titans, but now it looks like she's going to return them and use these instead. Her DH doesn't have a job right now, so they can really use a cheap seat.

Ducky5306

I actually like the Comfort Sport :eek: I had one for 3 years as an extra/backup/daycare kid seat and never had any issues with it.. I think I paid around $30 for it and used it for 3 years then sold it for $20 on CL so thats one heck of a deal! lol

NannyMom

I actually like the Comfort Sport :eek: I had one for 3 years as an extra/backup/daycare kid seat and never had any issues with it.. I think I paid around $30 for it and used it for 3 years then sold it for $20 on CL so thats one heck of a deal! lol

For $30, I think it's a good seat. But not for $ 80 :) But then again, I like the Titan which many dislike like the CS.

Heather86

wow I really wish we had a target less than an hour away. I Know people could really use one of these. I may call because 12.50 is a great deal :thumbsup:

Holly

Awesome! I'm going to Target anyway today!
I just gave my Scenera to a neighbor, it would be nice to have a spare seat again, even if only my baby would fit in it. :thumbsup:

Yoshi

We LOVED our Comfortsport and even though DD outgrew it at 2.5, I'd use a Comfortsport RF for a spare seat anyday over a Scenera. At least Graco seats don't feel like cheap fly-away brittle plastic junk:twocents: My Target NEVER has deals like that:mad:

jujumum

Thanks!

I'm glad you found a clearance GN!! I really wanted the Dori from Amazon, but couldn't pass up that price.:)

Kat_Momof3

wow... for that price it's a great seat... cause it fits small babies pretty well with those low bottom slots.

it'd be a great "give time to save up for a longer-term" or "hold out for a sale" seat for someone on a tight budget.

TheNimpsGirl

By the way, this price was only for the Midas color. There were others there at regular price.

Yup cause they are old stock. They were the ones they put on sale a few weeks back for $50 to try and move them before clearancing them out. My work sold out of all of them before they went on clearance.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC