Hello Everyone!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself.

I'm Rachel and that little guy in my avi is Tripp. He's now 22 months old and about to be a big brother. I'm due with my second, a girl, on Thanksgiving Day, 11/26. He is currently erfing in a True Fit Premier. He was erfing in an EFTA until we had an accident a month ago. I decided to replace that seat with something that would rf him a little longer since he's tall, but light. He is about 34-35" with a 14" seated torso, but only weighs in at 25lbs. After the EMT's told me that he would have been seriously injured had he not been rearfacing I decided that that keeping him that way was all the more important.

I've been slightly passionate about properly restraining a young child since reading up on seats when I was pregnant with him. I'm now considering trying to get certified as I am finding that my desire to know more is continuing to grow.

ADS

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Welcome!!

What seat is your DD going to start off in? :)

A Graco SR... I don't remember if it is SR32 or a regular. I picked the seat out for my cousin last year for her dd born in May of 08. I know it's history and had my mom double check the DOM, but I don't have it back in my hands just yet. It is still 500 miles away in Alabama. I gave away ds's SR to a friend and it was in a car accident this summer.

My plan is to keep ds in the TFP until she is ready to move out of the SR. Once that happens I want to get him one of the new Radian XTSLs and move her to the TFP. Not having to re-thread the harness between the two of them was the only thing that made me go with the TFP. That way if I don't want to use the bucket and ds isn't with me I can just change the seat up for her without uninstalling.

AmandaR

Welcome! I'm due 20 days before you (except I have a DD and am expecting a DS). My DD and DS will both be in True Fit Premiers. We LOVE ours!

Great job for keeping your LOs RFing!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC