Regent in "Classic"

nursekori

Okay, so I called Tinyride and they told me that they, too are on nationwide backorder for the Onyx and Sahara but that they were getting "some" of the Regent "Classic" in. Now, I'm not real crazy about the color, but I'd rather have my dd safe than stylish!:D They are, however charging $10 MORE for the ugly "classic" cover...are you kidding me?!:eek: But they are not charging me shipping which would have been like $30, so I feel good that I am getting one in a few days! So anyone who wants a Regent, they DO have them at tinyride but they are NOT showing them on their website yet. They only have the classic cover, but hey, it's the same seat, right!;) I talked to Mike Pickard

310.566.0510 - ext. 115 at tinyride. So you may want to call them to order over the phone as they are not showing they have ANY in on the website!!

HTH some of you!! :p

ADS

LuvBug

I like the classic lol! A lot better than the other options available right now... but still wish they would come out with more.
It is a limited edition, so some will charge more for that fact. I saw one place charging $20 more for the classic and they do not do free shipping.

granolamama

Re: Regent availability

So, Goores has classic Regents in now or very soon, for 269.99 + shipping, and Tiny Ride has classic Regents in now or very soon, for 269.99 and free shipping? Is that correct? Is there anywhere else that currently has Regents available?

Waterlily

I ordered one from Goore's today...they said they'd be in on Mon or Tues and take about 6 days to get to me....Im not wild about the color but need a seat asap

heatherinwa

The Classic color isn't really a limited edition. It's extra fabric from the Blvd. seat. They had the seats ready, but the fabric had not come in yet- so they cut as much fabric as they could for as many Regents as possible. That is why the availability is limited.

I'm actually surprised stores are selling it for more than the Onyx and Sahara.

HeatherDG

It's incredibly ugly in person. :p I was so tempted to take a Sahara floor model but the DOM but my seat was newer so I took it instead. Interesting info about the leftover fabric. Where did you get the info?

LuvBug

right they have a limited amount of the fabric to make the covers, so it is a limited edition ;p lol!
I almost put special edition but its not special, it was just leftover fabric they used to fill up the void until the others are available again.
The fact that it will only be available for a small amount of time often makes it seem special and so some stores raise their prices.

Can you take a picture of it? Ive yet to see it IRL but Ive seen a few different views and didnt think it was ugly. Ive also seen the pattern on the boulevard and liked it.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I haven't seen it in person either, but the pictures show a seat that definitely isn't my taste at all. :( However, if I was desperate for a Regent, and the Classic was all I could find, I would buy it. I wouldn't go searching for it, though. :p

I think most the covers Britax currently has out are pretty ugly.

COMPANION--
Onyx Black-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Unity Blue-- It is okay.
Black Oxford-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Cambridge-- I like it, but I don't love it. (I do love the Black Cambridge)
Monza-- I like it, but I don't love it.

ROUNDABOUT--
Tan Swirl-- I HATE it.
Denim-- It is okay.
Puma-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Lazy Days-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Mist-- I HATE it.
Jefferson Tan-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Bridgeport-- It is okay.
Aloha-- I HATE it.
Onyx-- I like it, but I don't love it.

MARATHON--
Brooke-- I HATE it!
Erin-- I HATE it!
All Star Blue-- I love it!
All Star Tan-- I love it!
College Covers-- I like some of them, don't like some others.
Luau-- It is okay.
Houndstooth-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Olivia-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Platinum-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Ashley Floral-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Brownstone-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Graystone-- I love it!
Crocodile-- I love it!
New Denim-- It is okay.
Cowmooflage-- I love it!
Granite-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Jonah-- I love it!
Soho-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Daisy-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Key West-- I like it, but I don't love it.

DECATHLON
Tiffany-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Sahara-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Hampton-- I hate it.
Cappucino-- I love it.

BOULEVARD
Classic-- It is okay.
Shannon-- I love it!
Park Avenue-- I HATE it!
Regal-- I like it.

PARKWAY
Cowmooflage-- I love it!
Nantucket-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Tiffany-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Speedway-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Sapphire-- I like it.
College Covers-- I like some of them, don't like others.

REGENT
Sahara-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Classic-- I hate it on this scale.

MONARCH
Red Racer-- I like it, but I don't love it.

lovinwaves

I haven't seen it in person either, but the pictures show a seat that definitely isn't my taste at all. :( However, if I was desperate for a Regent, and the Classic was all I could find, I would buy it. I wouldn't go searching for it, though. :p

I think most the covers Britax currently has out are pretty ugly.

MARATHON--
Brooke-- I HATE it!
Erin-- I HATE it!
All Star Blue-- I love it!
All Star Tan-- I love it!
College Covers-- I like some of them, don't like some others.
Luau-- It is okay.
Houndstooth-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Olivia-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Platinum-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Ashley Floral-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Graystone-- I love it!
Crocodile-- I love it!
New Denim-- It is okay.
Cowmooflage-- I love it!
Jonah-- I love it!
Soho-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Daisy-- I like it, but I don't love it.
Key West-- I like it, but I don't love it.

And this concludes Patriot's like and dislike Britax Cover's list. LOL :p
You crack me up!! LOL

Hey I was going to ask if you have ever seen the "Luau" in person? It looks TOTALLY different than in the pictures. Then again you hate the Erin, which kind of along the same lines as the Luau. I liked the Luau when I saw it online, but feel even more in love with it once I put it in my car :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
And this concludes Patriot's like and dislike Britax Cover's list. LOL
You crack me up!! LOL

Hey I was going to ask if you have ever seen the "Luau" in person? It looks TOTALLY different than in the pictures. Then again you hate the Erin, which kind of along the same lines as the Luau. I liked the Luau when I saw it online, but feel even more in love with it once I put it in my car

LOL! It was a "just in case you all want to know... list." LOL! :D :p LOL!

I saw the Brooke, Erin, and Luau patterns near each other. I definitely hate Erin and Brooke. I actually liked Brooke much better in the pictures than in person. Luau isn't bad, but it isn't my favorite. I don't hate it, though! :) It is just "okay" for me.

The cover I think I may hate the most is Aloha. I don't know why I hate it so much. The first time I saw it (at BuyBuyBaby), I thought I was going to throw up. In case you can't tell, I really hate it. LOL!!!!!!

HeatherDG

What about the Barnum cover and some of the other couture covers from Britax? The Barnum one looks awful in the picture. I agree about the Luau one too.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
What about the Barnum cover and some of the other couture covers from Britax? The Barnum one looks awful in the picture. I agree about the Luau one too.

I left off some of the discontinued covers that are getting harder to find. For example, I left off Barnum, Dragonfly, Britax B, and a few others. Some of the covers on my list are discontinued too, but they are still readily available.

mom2owen1

tinyride.com now has the classic on the website and they are now charging $30 more! i ordered a saraha, which is of course backordered weeks ago. i am willing to switch to a classic, but cannot get anyone to answer the customer service or sales line, or respond via email :(

thanks for the name & number of the person thar helped you nursekori! i have left a message for him.

i am getting so frustrated w/ tinyride i feel lije cancelling and buying elsewhere!

kris

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC