Albeebaby coupon???

macmomma

I need to order a new seat from Albeebaby.com - it is already on sale but is it possible to use a coupon and get it even cheaper- does anyone have a coupon I could use?

Thanks

ADS

BigDaddy

"10off" works on most things at albeebaby. If Diapers.com has the same seat then you can save 19%. Simply call Diapers.com and tell them the albeebaby price, and that there is a coupon code for 10% off. Diapers.com will add a coupon to your cart for the difference. When you check out, use promo code "everything10" to get anthor 10% off. :)

romanoma

the only albee baby coupons I've ever seen say they can't be used on sale priced items.

And that may work with diapers.com, but they are not supposed to honor a price match and all the coupons too. I was told it is against their poilcy :thumbsdown:

But others here have called and gotten it to work.

Good luck!

BigDaddy

the only albee baby coupons I've ever seen say they can't be used on sale priced items.

And that may work with diapers.com, but they are not supposed to honor a price match and all the coupons too. I was told it is against their poilcy :thumbsdown:

But others here have called and gotten it to work.

Good luck!
I did it yesterday. ;)

BigDaddy

Thanks guys! I guess I will try diapers.com and see what they say... the worst they can do is tell me "no":)
There's really nothing to ask them, you just call and do it. When you ask a customer service rep from any company if you/they are allowed to do something, the first reaction is usually that they get nervous and second guess what they are doing, and may deny you something that is perfectly acceptable for fear of getting in trouble.

If you don't already have a Diapers.com account, create one before you call. While you're on the phone with diapers.com they will want to check albeebaby's price. When the Diapers.com rep goes to albeebaby.com have them add the item to the cart, and then apply coupon code "10off" (you do the same before calling to make sure the code works with your item, if not try to find one that does). The diapers.com rep will then ask for the email address you used to sign up for diapers.com, he/she will apply a coupon to your account for the difference in price. They will then end the call. Now all you have to do is sign on to diapers.com, add the item to your cart and the price will automatically be corrected. When you check out, use promo code "everything10" to get another 10% off.

romanoma

I did it yesterday. ;)

Did you buy a carseat? :whistle:

Did they let you price match, use albee baby's coupon, and use thier coupon too? Did you also get a 1st time customer discount? I may have to try again...

And I didn't ask if they could, I just asked them to do it. He told me it wasn't allowed but some reps to it anyway, against policy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC