101.99 Nautis at Target

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Ooohh...off to Target here in CT on my lunch break...my friend SO needs a seat for her dd. She was planning to go get an Apex tonight for $85...but I don't mind paying the difference if I can get her a GN! Fingers crossed!!

spd33

I went to 3 Targets yesterday hoping to find this deal but only one had the seat and it was still $155.

Fortunately for me, I did find a pink Frontier for $174 minus 10% off for a new Target card, $169 out the door! :eek::cool:

kbud

Mine had one pink Nat for $109 and 2 True Fits for $132. I don't need them but I will be stalking Target to see how low they go. I got 2 Marathon's there for $69/each about 2 months ago. People in my area do not appreciate these seats.

ctbcleveland

where do you find the clearanced seats? I never see any clearance seats at mine

Look in one of three places...

Regular car seat aisle - floor level, no display...

Long row of gear, like pack n plays and strollers (again, floor level...no display)

On the end caps.

My target had this seat for a similar price (ohio) and some snugrides on sale for around $60.00.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Mine had one pink Nat for $109 and 2 True Fits for $132. I don't need them but I will be stalking Target to see how low they go. I got 2 Marathon's there for $69/each about 2 months ago. People in my area do not appreciate these seats.

This is what mine had. One clearanced GN, 2 True Fits (priced as above) and one SnugRide. I'm going to be stalking them all. LOL

Rosey

I just bought a pink GN at my Target for $120---I feel like I got ripped off ;)

It was the last one there so I didn't want to wait to see if it would go down.

greenmansions

I was at Target yesterday and happened to check out the seats and boosters and there was nothing on sale there. They had the Rachel and the Wiley GN at around 179 I think.

Mom2FiveGirls

Thanks so much for posting this! I found one (rachel cover) for $109.18 tonight! YAY! :) I wish they had 2, but one is better than none! I'm going to check another Target tomorrow and hope they have another one!

julia94115

Waaaahhhhh!!! The "cheapest" Nautilus I found at my Target today was $171.00!!! and I scanned all 4 that were there!! :crying:

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I checked again tonight. I found two True Fits for $133 each, but the Nautiluses (Wilkes and Rachel) were all $180. :(

thepote

Hooksett, NH Target... I got the last GN for $109, but there was a TF for $130.

There was also a sahara Regent return in a shredded box for $190 :rolleyes:

lynsgirl

Last night, I saw 2 TF for $133 and 2 rear-adjust SR for $69. Those were the only clearance seats I found. I *almost* bought the SR for SIL, but I am already counting my pennies and I am not spending money on a rear-adjust infant seat when I know she's never used a carseat in her life, never mind my ILs (who she currently lives with). So my search continues :whistle:.

Mylilboyblue

I just bought a True Fit at Target today for 124.99 after the 10% off my mom got with a new account.

DOM was 7/2008 but for that price, I don't care!

They had 1 more, Target Clifton, NJ.

JOII

The Target in Wooddale, Il (NW Chicago Burbs) had a pink nauti for $101 and 1 flex lock/2 snug rides for $65($69?). This was a few days ago, hopefully they are still there if anyone in the area needs them.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC