I need 3 across suggestions

dawnp15

We have a 06' tahoe which does not have a third row. Right now OD is in a nautilus and twins are in their infant seats. I got these seats at my baby shower and they are just driving me nuts LOL!! The are evenflo's and a PITA to adjust the harness from the back, plus as the babies get closer to a year (Nov 2nd) i want to get them in convertables now. We have them in true fits in our van, but i don't think they will work well for this situation. Although if you think that would work i'm open to get 2 more true fits.

Any suggestions would be great on what you think would be the easiest 3 across for me. I have heard that radians have nice low sides to get the LO's in and out easily. I've been looking into getting 2 xt's and either do:

Nautilus, XT, XT or
XT, Nautilus, XT

Anyone???

ADS

MANDY1234

So I am in :love: with my Radians!! They take up a good amount of space RF but I can do 2 RF in my malibu. I have the RF,FF,RF in my car. I like it because my oldest can buckle herself in and she can help the younder 2 do things in the back!! I have had it FF,RF,RF and it's been okay also...I just don't like reaching over to buckle my 3 year old in the middle.

I have no problem with 3 accross with the Radians either :) I think the TF are large seats??? So the RN would work great in your situation...

dawnp15

That's why i don't leave the infant seats in the truck cause i hate reaching over and having to buckle the baby in the middle. OD is not the best at doing her own buckle, but i think i can work with her on that. So that way i could put her in the middle and one baby on each side of her. Right now she is outboard and argues over wich baby she wants to sit by LOL!!! It's an everyday battle/decision.

April

Are you planning to have her crawl under one of the RF seats to get to herseat in the middle? I'm thinking it would be easier to have the two rear facing kiddos side by side, no? :confused: if she fights over who to sit beside, just take turns putting each of the twins in the seat closest to her.

J-max

CPST Instructor
The main/middle row of tahoe and suburbans are one of the best 3 across seats there are. you can get almost anything there. I have had 2GNs and BLVD, 3 Ma/BLVDs, 2 regents and RA.

So you could easily get 2 XTs and a nautilus.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC