For Sale Inglesina Urbe Stroller

Yoshi

SOLD Inglesina Urbe Stroller

SOLD:)

I am asking $45 plus actual shipping. It is in Good Used Condition. I don't have a box yet, but you can estimate about $20-$25 for east coast-northeast. It may be too costly to the south or west coast. PM me if you would like a shipping quote.
This is the stroller I bought when DD outgrew the Mac Quest by height and she could no longer sleep or put her head anywhere.

The Urbe has a VERY tall seat back- 20" and reclines flat- she could sleep in the fetal position in this even when she was 5. It has an extendable seat- making the seat depth 14" which is comfy for older kids as well as little ones who need their legs supported. It has a 55 lbs weight limit (some sites say 45, some say 55, but my manual said 55:thumbsup:) It is a bit heavy-18 lbs- but it is very sturdy and handles well. There are no rips, stains, etc. One brake acts a bit sticky and occasionally I have to push harder with my toe to lock it. It handles very well because of the front swivel "shopping cart" style wheels. The canopy is generous, and has a big storage pocket. I haven't used it in a year, so I will clean it before I ship it. We LOVED this stroller. (and I had many;))
Here is a link:http://www.dmartstores.com/in20urstinma1.html?productid=in20urstinma1&channelid=FROOG

Last edited:
ADS

cryswilkins

Do you know how this would fit a NB or smaller baby? I am looking for something that will be good for the newbie and for Zoe. I can't tell from the pictures, but does the harness adjust height wise?

Yoshi

Do you know how this would fit a NB or smaller baby? I am looking for something that will be good for the newbie and for Zoe. I can't tell from the pictures, but does the harness adjust height wise?

The harness has 2 heights (I threaded the harness back thru and didn't use the shoulder strap portion- just the waist part) But, actually, I have to make a correction- it doesn't recline flat- it's more like a slight incline- maybe 25-30 deg. I got it when DD was already 4, so I have no clue, but I think maybe an older baby would be a better fit, but a newborn would need some head/body support.:twocents:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Just have to say, we LOVE our Urbe. Leah's still very comfy in it (it makes me sad to realize the one day she, too, will outgrow it...<sniff>). The weight makes it not as tippy as a Mac when you hang stuff off the handles, too. This stroller was $249 when it first came out!

tracee877

Do you have a pic of it folded? Does the front part of the seat fold down like the Maclaren quest? Is it tippy like the Maclaren? Can you give me a ship quote to 31907? Thanks!:)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
No, it's not as tippy as a mac (even without stuff hanging off the handles ;)). The front of the seat flips up and down with levers, the Quest has little metal thingies you pull forward inside the seat pad...I'd say that part is a lot more easy to use than the Quest.:twocents:

Yoshi

Do you have a pic of it folded? Does the front part of the seat fold down like the Maclaren quest? Is it tippy like the Maclaren? Can you give me a ship quote to 31907? Thanks!:)

$41.09 (kind of high- it's the darn size/weight)
I can take more pics tomorrow for you- yes, the seat folds down (behind their knees) as well. It is not as tippy as the Quest (I sold my Quest to Jessclear when Hannah was younger) It has a different center of gravity, methinks.
Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow.:thumbsup:

natalie77

Is it tall? I have a Silver Cross Pop and Micro V.2 and they are tall. My BIL & SIL are expecting and need a tall stroller and this could work great if it is tall. Thanks

oh and shipping to 63701???

Yoshi

Is it tall? I have a Silver Cross Pop and Micro V.2 and they are tall. My BIL & SIL are expecting and need a tall stroller and this could work great if it is tall. Thanks

oh and shipping to 63701???
$41.09

This is tall- in fact, it's a bit too tall for me- I'm 5'4

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC