Who's shipping new CCO?

jeno

Senior Community Member
I'm looking for a vendor that offers free ship/free returns. I checked with diapers.com, but they told me that theirs are older inventory.

Super bonus points if anyone knows any updates on the availability of keylime. Although I'm afraid I can't really wait for it anymore as we're traveling by air in January so I need to get this figured out ASAP.

The older version will not work for my vehicle. Slippage was a big issue.

TIA!

ADS

penguingrooves

i ordered my cherry pie from target on 10/31, and it was the new one. i ordered another one which should arrive in a few days, and i expect it to be new also, but i'll most likely be returning it. target offers free shipping, but the return will deduct the shipping cost ($10.99?) however, i will argue for full refund since target sent me an email about a delay in order which confused when i can cancel. i got the "shipping delay" email both times.

the price has been creeping up from under $150 for the first one i paid. i think key lime will be out this month.

ohithere

I bought one in cherry pie from Kohl's online at the beginning of November and it was the new style (3 lb rf minimum).

They also had carrot cake and chestnut available, though I don't know if they were the new stock or not. You might try calling them and asking.

sk8nut

Looks like Albee has Key Lime ready to ship, but I'd call to be sure.

http://www.albeebaby.com/combi-coccoro-convertible-car-seat-keylime-green.html

I've heard they have great customer service and I know their staff is knowledgeable about their products having visited them while in NYC.

Comfort1st also has some colors in stock but not Key Lime. I can attest to their super fast shipping as I ordered a Cybext Aton yesterday morning and it was in the hands of FedEx last night! Since they are close to me it's supposed to be here today for FREE standard shipping!

Both have coupon codes right now listed on their pages.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC