What stroller is this?

scatterbunny

My cousin is pregnant, and her soon-to-be MIL is going crazy buying stuff at garage sales. I already put my two cents in about used carseats, so hopefully she listens. :p She bought this stroller the other day, and I'm 99.9% sure it's a Graco, but I know nothing about strollers. I need to know what stroller it is, and what current (if any) infant seats are compatible with it.

Attachments

• 296625_10150294385785443_589940442_8361870_429531805_n.jpg
    296625_10150294385785443_589940442_8361870_429531805_n.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 46
ADS

Dillipop

Looks like a Graco to me. Any of the snugride/safeseats will work for sure. Depending on how old it is, you might need to get the attachments from Graco to make it work with an infant seat.

AtTheSouthDam

I lean towards a Graco Quattro and what PP said, any Graco seat should work fine with it. I think Safeseats started coming out about the times those were popular so it probably work.

mommy2env

Yes, it's a Graco. The child tray has the logo! :p

I had the exact same stroller and snugride. Actually, I have the cover and canopy, so if she wants to match her stroller she can have it for $15 shipped. (just to cover shipping and pp fees) :)

scatterbunny

Yes, it's a Graco. The child tray has the logo! :p

:eek: I'll blame my lack of observation skills on being sick/doped up on Theraflu. ;)

I had the exact same stroller and snugride. Actually, I have the cover and canopy, so if she wants to match her stroller she can have it for $15 shipped. (just to cover shipping and pp fees) :)

This is fabulous! My idea was to figure out what stroller it was, and which infant seats would work, go buy a new infant seat and then post an ISO in Swap...I was really worried that this pattern was so old we wouldn't be able to find the seat cover. I'm so excited, and I know my cousin will be thrilled! I'll let her know the price (I'm positive it'll be fine). I know she doesn't have a PP account, and we haven't switched over our PP account since we moved and changed banks, so it may take me a few days to figure out all of that, but I'll PM you when we get it worked out. :)

Thanks to everyone who responded!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC