Surprised at how crunched dd is rfing in her MA over the MR

TiaxMarie

Wow, I didn't realize how much more room the MyRide had than the MA. I just switched the one of our TF to my car and put the MA in DH's car because she looked like she was getting a little squished.

I helped a couple install their MyRide last weekend and the 7 month old was already on the 2nd slots and I probably could have moved them up to the third slots. I don't think she'll make it to 40lbs in that seat RF. Your DD looks like she will!

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
P is 2yrs 5mo, 31lbs and 37.5" and we just moved from the DC to the Radian XT. But not because he was uncomfortable...because he was getting too close to the 33lbs and I do not want to weigh him regularly. And well, I already had the XT. ;) LOL

R is 2yrs 5mo, 26lb and 34" and has oodles upon oodles of room in his DC.

I still can't bring myself to have a non-anti-rebound convertible. Just can't do it. LOL So for us, it's Britax or Radian. Or the new Truefit w/the rebound, but I'm on car seat restriction. ;) LOL Not to mention, I have to fit 2 side by side.

tweetykl

I have been having the squish issue with my daughter too. She has orthotics to the ankle and I thought it was that but obvisouly not. I am thinking about a radian XTSL but worried about the installation in my sienna.

emandbri

I am thinking about a radian XTSL but worried about the installation in my sienna.

Someone here has a SL in a sienna, she was able to get it nice and upright and said she had no trouble getting it in. I have a non SL radian in my sienna, I'm not going to lie to you it is hard to get in. It was a lot of work but it is nice and tight. Oh and I was not happy at all with how the my ride fit.

Raegansmom4

I helped a couple install their MyRide last weekend and the 7 month old was already on the 2nd slots and I probably could have moved them up to the third slots. I don't think she'll make it to 40lbs in that seat RF. Your DD looks like she will!

Yeah she will, lol. 25th for height - 95th for weight!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC