Ok.... pictures of kiddies in infant seats

skaterbabs

Doll?? What doll??

Hahaha, just kidding. Yes, it is a doll. I collect them...he's one of my 'less' realistic ones. Yes, I know it's kind of freaky. Hahaha. :eek:

I have one that I bought Joyjoy for Christmas that I use for teaching parents - it's HUGE, the size of a 3-6 month old. You should see th elooks I get with that thing! I left it in the car once and DH thought I'd left her in the car, and we were walking into BRU one time so I was carrying it by it's foot upside down and the looks I got!!! roflol :whistle:

ADS

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Okay I know this isn't in the vehicle but it's a good picture of how to use receiving blankets as add'l head support.

This is Kinlee in Aug. '03. She was born at 35wks (7lbs 5ozs). She was just 6 days old in this picture. She was roughly around 6lbs 10ozs or so in this picture.
3.jpg

We had that same exact Snugride! I used it with both my DD & DS and I loved it! Oh, I miss it now! Too bad I don't have any good pictures of them in it. I wasn't as into taking car seat pics then as I am now.

Ahzryn

you know, could you take that doll, and get pics of it in every seat out there for comparison purposes? Since he never grows or wears different clothes, that would be great!

mommycat

(Don't laugh at the coming home outfit. My mom bought it and I just couldn't say no.)

7728274-M.jpg
Ok, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I laughed. But he is precious, looks like a perfect little "doll" himself. What a nostalgic little baby hood. :love:

natysr

Ok, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I laughed. But he is precious, looks like a perfect little "doll" himself. What a nostalgic little baby hood. :love:

I don't know if that is regional or not, but it is tradition at least in my family. I grew up in Louisiana. That is a Hanky-hat. It is tradition that the baby wear a hanky hat home from the hospital, or at the first baptism or christening. Then when the child gets married, you take the stitching out of the hat and it turns to a Hanky for the bride to carry down the isle at her wedding.

My sister and I both carried ours at our weddings.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I don't know if that is regional or not, but it is tradition at least in my family. I grew up in Louisiana. That is a Hanky-hat. It is tradition that the baby wear a hanky hat home from the hospital, or at the first baptism or christening. Then when the child gets married, you take the stitching out of the hat and it turns to a Hanky for the bride to carry down the isle at her wedding.

My sister and I both carried ours at our weddings.

I've never heard of it (I'm in NW WI), but it sounds like a very sweet tradition! :)

beebear23

Senior Community Member
I'm not lucky enough to have recent pics. of an infant(last time I had an infant was 5 years ago. :( ), but I am curious to know why you need them. :)

Michi

scan.jpg

Here are two of my girls in their seats
Katie - on the left is in a Graco Snugride ( she is right around 7 lbs)
Annabelle (on the left is in an Eddie Bauer Designer 22 (they said she was around 6 lbs - but both my Dh and I thought that was wrong....she was SO tiny...and those are preemie clothes she's wearing!)

CRS

Senior Community Member
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I think I have enough pictures of infant seats now. I'm hoping to have the website updated within a weeks time, but I'll let ya'll know when it's up!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
carseat2ndfolderstartjuly07002.jpg

Sorry, I just read your last post that you probably have enough, but I just had to post mine since I took it specially for you this afternoon. :eek: ;)
(Ds is 8.5mos old and in a SS1 installed with a l/s belt.)

CRS

Senior Community Member
Sorry, I just read your last post that you probably have enough, but I just had to post mine since I took it specially for you this afternoon. :eek: ;)
(Ds is 8.5mos old and in a SS1 installed with a l/s belt.)

THANK YOU! MAN I am SO jealous that you guys can have those graco infant seats - wish we had them here!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC