new seats and patterns at Target

TheNimpsGirl

Hopefully they get two more infant seats in, so far mine still has last seasons Evenflo Discovery and Babytrend infant seat, and still no new travel systems.

No, those patterns are here till they do a revision or until the Dec/Jan reset. The new travel systems should be being built (they should have already been built but some teams/stores are slow).

And for most Targets, unless they are bigger ones, Britax has left the shelves... they simply don't sell well enough so for most stores the price point for car seats is now under $200.

And you guys are too quick :p... I had hoped to take pictures at my store of all of the new ones but I couldn't (per lame confidentiality rules :rolleyes:) until at least the majority of stores had completed the set and mine for sure because it wasn't due till next week.

I personally don't like most of our new patterns, but oh well.

ADS

April

I love love the new turbo! Um, why can't they have this in the Nautilus. :

Love the 'Let's Go'! :D And another vote here for putting it on a GN! (Are you listening Graco????)

EXACTLY. I would LOVE that let's Go on a Nautilus. Still not quite as good as Lizards in Line, but a great start.

Just curious, isnt Target where the "Boy covers for the Nautilus" petition got sent to?

My mother in law just called me(she is a flight attendent) to tell me her target has an airplane carseat and she just has to have it for Michael when it goes on sale :whistle:

So, I may just get it because it is so cute and has airplanes on it(even though we have 2 turboosters and plenty of high backs).

Oh sure evenflo. Come out with an orange and gray chase when Logan has a chase already.

I need an orange seat for Logan(and the orange backless he can't use)

emandbri

Those are some really cute seats! Shame I don't need a snugride, or a comfort sport, EVTA, or a turbo. ;)

Was disappointed the snugride didn't have a front adjuster. :

U

Unregistered1

I saw the RA 50 in Pistachio at the conference I went to this week: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Roundabout-Convertible-Car-Seat/dp/B001VKY7VQ"]Amazon.com: Britax Roundabout 50 Convertible Car Seat - Berkshire Gray: Baby[/ame]. Zoom in, some of the dots are blue, it is VERY cute IRL.

I got excited when I saw the new MRs at my target today. I, of course, snapped some pics.

I liked the MA cover, it felt kind of like courdoroy. The new SR is super cute but the cover felt almost vinyl. Very uh, waterproof, feeling.

Here are my pics. Sorry so big & sorry not great quality.

kdk_0523.jpg

kdk_0524.jpg

kdk_0525.jpg

kdk_0526.jpg

kdk_0527.jpg

kdk_0529.jpg

kdk_0528.jpg

kdk_0530.jpg

I'm in :love: w/ the Flair pattern. Did you notice the cover stays on? I think it also feels better then the Swirl cover at BRU. The Bartlet actually has blue under the insert. I really liked it to.

ETA: The covers in my pics look brown (I think) but they are actually grey.

I see target has ANOTHER girly MyRide pattern http://www.target.com/My-Ride-65-Car-Seat/dp/B002C3Q78C/qid=1248532315/ref=br_1_15/184-4912288-8759260?ie=UTF8&node=12953781&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1 Gray and Pink.

Where can I find the MyRide with the lime green insert?

The Flair has been on the Graco site for a while as the cover for Target.

The lime green one (Streamer) is for Baby Depot!

ETA: Sorry about the back to back posts. Also, how do you do the clickable thumbnails?

barnmama25

Did they change the cover colors on the Bartlett? The one at my Target was clearly gray underneath the infant insert (I had to double check my picture).

Also I use Photobucket for my photo's. It has an option in the settings to provide a thumbnail version of your picture. It looks like IMG Thumb. Does this make sense? I am so tired, I feel like I am not being very clear. :dizzy:

cookie123

Does Target have something against front adjuster infant seats? Ours has 1 baby trend and 1 baby trend travel system with the front adjuster. All others have the rear adjuster.

Mama Jo

Did they change the cover colors on the Bartlett? The one at my Target was clearly gray underneath the infant insert (I had to double check my picture).

It is gray. I looked at it today and took some pics. But I didn't realize this thread had already started, so I won't post my pics. The insert looks green in the photos, but it's blue. And it makes the gray behind it look a little blue/green. But it's clearly gray.

At least it's 2-tone gray :rolleyes:

I do like the new Median EFTA cover though. Not as much as I like my Sandbox cover, but it's my second favorite.

TheNimpsGirl

Does Target have something against front adjuster infant seats? Ours has 1 baby trend and 1 baby trend travel system with the front adjuster. All others have the rear adjuster.

My guess, at least from my store... they don't sell as well because they cost more than the ones with back adjusters. A million years ago we had the SS1 when it first came out (black, red and silver) and when they went clearance we had a bunch cause no one would buy them at the regular price. In fact with the new set up all seats are now under $200 in my store (but I live in a town with high unemployment). So I would guess it goes by demographics (because a store an hour away has more seats then we do and higher prices).

jujumum

I saw them today, too. The Bartlett is so soft and comfy, but I thought the print on the Flair made its center fabric a little stiff. After seeing both the Flair & the Sonata in person, I like the Sonata better. If I was in the market for a MR, though, I think the Barlett would be my choice (until I see the Alma in person, then who knows.):)

SavsMom

I was in my Super Target today and was shocked to see that they had the Flair MyRide as well as the Bartlett, along with the 2 new Marathons :thumbsup:

The Flair on the MyRide is pretty...looks nicer in real life.
I did like the covers on the Marathon - (didn't get the names of either cover). They were both pretty gender neutral though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC