Is there somewhere to get a really cheap cover for the parkway sg/l?

Jackie010307

We moved dd from the parkway sgl to the frontier 90 and so far it's worked out great. The only problem is that our youngest ds who is 10 has decided he finds the parkway comfy and would like to sit in it. He does 5 step and was in just the seat belt for a short while, but I prefer having him in a booster. He has sensory issues and, honestly, it was easier to let him sit with the seat belt once he 5 stepped than to try to find something he would sit in. We had a monarch backless but it expired and I couldn't find anything else he would sit in. Anyway, long story short, he hates the livia cover on her sgl and wants a boy one. He really doesn't have much room at all in the sgl as a high back. He's nearly touching the belt guide with it in the top slot. He likes the wings, and since that's the big draw for him I don't know if he will sit in it with no back, so I really don't want to spend much at all on a cover for him that may only get used a few months. Does anyone know of anywhere to get a cheap cover for the sgl? I'm hoping that with the new parkway coming out soon there will be somewhere with them on clearance. Also, since he doesn't use the sg clip will an older parkway cover fit?

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC