Green B-Ready back on Wayfair clearance

ADS

rxmommy

Got mine today that I ordered Monday! Brand new but DOM is 4/11.

Mine will be here Friday! Good to hear that it is new. :D I was a little nervous about getting an obviously used stroller. Really could care less on the DOM.

I ordered a 2nd seat on Amazon...cheapest place I found was $101 w/ shipping and it will not be here for at LEAST a week. :rolleyes:

Janina

I got mine today. I love it so far. Those cheap wheels are going to drive me crazy though. My kid doesn't mind that the seat doesn't go upright all the way. I also have the city select which I love but the cs is definitely longer with both seats attached.

wnkw

My 4.5 year old loves it. She barely fits. I think she looks ridiculous! Its for the baby due in a couple months. I couldn't pass it up for the price. Wish it reclined just a little bit more.. but overall I love it for the price!

krystin_21a

I know that people have had problems with them, but I LOVE my B Ready! After looking at the newest version (online) I can't see that the improvements would be worth it. My kids have never complained about the seat and the basket is way huge! Personally I love the difficult buckle, and as for the wheels, they are under warranty. Great buy!

Meg

Does anyone know how the fold is on this? I'm in love with the easy, compact fold of our BJCM, so I'm afraid I'll hate the B-Ready if the fold is huge or complicated.

Ugh, I'm so torn between the B-Ready with the doubles seat and a BJCMD.:confused:

Lemonade

I really wish I had any reason to get one of these! They look great!

Meg - with a baby coming I'd go for this. With bigger kids, the BJCMD. IME with front/back doubles vs SXS doubles, I think the front/back are SOOOOO much better for use in stores because they are narrower. I took my BJCMicroD into malls and Kohls before and it was horrible trying to fit between racks. I have a Joovy Caboose that is much better for stores like that. Can you get both - one for indoors and one for outdoors:)???? I really wish something like this BReady was available 4-6 years ago.

Meg

Meg - with a baby coming I'd go for this. With bigger kids, the BJCMD. IME with front/back doubles vs SXS doubles, I think the front/back are SOOOOO much better for use in stores because they are narrower. I took my BJCMicroD into malls and Kohls before and it was horrible trying to fit between racks. I have a Joovy Caboose that is much better for stores like that. Can you get both - one for indoors and one for outdoors:)???? I really wish something like this BReady was available 4-6 years ago.

Gosh, you're such an enabler. :p I just ordered one. My main use for the stroller is for getting out of the house during the day alone with the kids and walking around the mall, so I'm glad you pointed out that the BJCMD might cause issues. The fron/back stroller does seem like it will cause me less stress in the stores. As far as using the stroller outside, I'm more likely to just use my BJCM for my 2 year old and wear the baby.

For anyone else curious about the fold.. I just found this video of someone folding it and putting it in her trunk with the second seat on..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CCJNbN2MHA"]Britax B-Ready Stroller Review - YouTube[/ame]
The fold is not as bad as I was imagining!

Now I just need to find a good deal on the car seat adapter and second seat. Right now the best I'm seeing is $50 and $120.

Rosey

I was able to maneuver my bjcmd through Kirklands last week but a tandem would have been easier. My hang up is going to be if I would take it out for a long day trip where I need a full bag. With the second rider their feet are in the basket and I can't hang my bag on the handle bar as I usually would.

YinzerMama

fold is easy and with one seat and foot rest folded in is not much larger than a graco quattro. it is wider at the back wheels by 3 inches, otherwise similar.

I think the seat being upright or not is a bigger deal for small babies. my girls are happy in this stroller, if ridiculous. baby tries to pull up, i think would be happier upright.

i a not sure how the new wheels will work. hoping my old wheels fail and i get new ones at some point.

for this price - the improvements are not worth it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC