Clek ozzi fit?

Carolinadaisy

What size child on average will get a good belt fit with a clek ozzi? I ordered one to try for my 6 yr old son. He is 48" and about 46 or 47 lbs. This would be used mainly with Nana in a 2011 or 2012 Honda Pilot. I know there isn't a shoulder belt clip, so what are my chances that it will work?

ADS

Dillipop

My son started using our Olli at around age 6. Worked awesome for him on the captains chair in our mazda 5. Unfortunately, since seatbelt geometry is different in each vehicle, sometimes in each seating position within a vehicle!, it's hard to say for sure that it will work for you. Though I think it's a pretty good bet.

arly1983

I have had great luck with our ozzi and getting a good belt fit in different cars. Only in one seat position has it been bad and that seat has been hard to find a low back booster for so I think it's the seats fault, not the ozzi. ;)

Carolinadaisy

Thanks! I am excited for it to get here. Target had a great sale on it so I couldn't resist. Hoping it is easy enough for Nana to take it out of her Pilot and reinstall easily.

jacqui276

I have an olli (which I believe fits the same as the ozzi) and my 42lbs 7 year old niece who is really short gets a great belt fit in my vehicle (as does her 5 year old brother with the same stats as her) and up until very recently where the shoulder belt is now getting too low, it was also a great fit for DD who is 74lbs and 59" tall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC