Carrot Cake Coccoro

jeminijad

EDIT: This is staying with us for now. Sorry for the fuss!

I've had this for a couple of months... and my baby is just too big. The cover doesn't even have any snags yet :p

DOM is late 2010 or early 2011... I'll post exact DOM and pics this evening.

I was thinking $120 shipped.

Last edited:
ADS

CuddlyMonsters

I've had this for a couple of months... and my baby is just too big. The cover doesn't even have any snags yet :p

DOM is late 2010 or early 2011... I'll post exact DOM and pics this evening.

I was thinking $120 shipped.

How big is your baby? I was considering this seat for my 8 month old DD.

cmcki737

CuddlyMonsters said:
How big is your baby? I was considering this seat for my 8 month old DD.

My 30 month old still fits rearfacing and my 10 month old can still use the infant insert so I think it depends on your baby's size and not any hard and fast rules about age.

jeminijad

Oh crap. I kind of forgot about this.

My barely 1 year DD still fits, height wise, but she is quite wide and the seat is too narrow to easily use for DH. That and I don't like the puzzle buckle.

I'll start responding to people now, and will make certain to finally post pics today.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC