Britax Covers

The Jonah is like other Couture Fabrics. Kind of like an expensive couch fabric. It isn't the crushed velvet feel like the Cowmooflage or Ashley Floral.

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Is the Jonah print MA an older print? I would love to find one for DS #4 when the new baby takes his RA and I buy him a MA!! :D I can't get over how many different patterns there are for Britax! I have enjoyed looking at this thread of all the seat covers. This was a neat idea!:thumbsup: I would love to find the paws or fido for a MA also. Considering buying the blue All Star while I still can get it!

Mommy090804

We have a couple boring covers, but I wanted to share a couple pictures of the Colonial Blue. The DOM is 2004:

This picture is a little dark, so the cover looks a bit on the grey side:
DSC00936.jpg

Here it is next to the Granite:
DSC08668-Edit.jpg

The blue eyes:
DSC03629.jpg

(Sorry for the huge photos. Photobucket doesn't seem to be resizing them.)

LuvBug

it looks like portland to me, only the pictures I've seen were more red/brown than grey/brown... but it could just be the lighting.

28765007-177x150-0-0_Britax+Marathon+Portland.jpg

oxeye

A few that haven't been posted yet ...

Shannon Regent (one of the covers that I think Britax says doesn't exist, bought it on ebay :whistle: ) Ignore the unrestrained child in the back seat.

CIMG1931.jpg

And a Tiffany Decathlon (current)

CIMG1905.jpg

Luau Marathon (discontinued I think)

tether2.jpg

steph

So I have a question, how do you know if the never released britax covers are really Britax when you order them off ebay and not ones with the sewn on logo? Is there some way to confirm if I were to come across one?

Here is the BV in Park Avenue
IMG_1464.jpg

07pilot005.jpg

BV in Onyx
IMG_0992.jpg

The regent in Sahara (Ryan isn't buckled in because the seat is sitting on the floor in BRU ;))
IMG_2328.jpg

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
it looks like portland to me, only the pictures I've seen were more red/brown than grey/brown... but it could just be the lighting.

28765007-177x150-0-0_Britax+Marathon+Portland.jpg

Could be...

My DN has two Portland covers and they are MUCH MUCH lighter. Weird!

You are right, though, it could be the lighting...

mcomommy

Shannon Regent (one of the covers that I think Britax says doesn't exist, bought it on ebay :whistle: ) Ignore the unrestrained child in the back seat.

I want one of those so bad, I saw one on ebay but it went for more than I could shell out, still watching though :love::cool:

mom2riley

I was not a Shannon fan until I just saw that regent :love: Seeing it IRL and on the Regent made me want the cover, I wonder why they didn't decide to make more.

bethng

]

omg my dd would die for tha! She wants a purple car seat now. Of course it was light blue last week so I was able to find her a blue bouquet cover for the regent when we get it but now she says she wants purple. too bad kid. Its blue you get.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC