For Sale Women's L/XL/XXL American Eagle, PINK (VS), Old Navy

Rebelnicky04

I am trying to clean out some stuff in my closet that I've never worn or have hardly worn... A lot of this stuff is brand new w/ the tags on it. (I kind of have a shopping addiction.) Anyways shipping will be from TN so the more you buy the more I can work with you on price especially shipping. These prices DO NOT include shipping because that really depends on East or West coast and whether or not you buy 1 or more items.

These are a pair of BRAND new jeans from Old Navy that I got on clearance. They are 16 long Diva flares and have the tag attached. $10 plus shipping
GEDV0007.jpg

These are brand new Victoria's Secret and Pink underwear sz Large. I got these in hopes that I would be able to fit in them after baby and well that just hasn't happened. There are even 2 pairs of 'incredible' panties in this set that were $11.50 new. I would be willing to let these go for $20 for ALL 6 plus shipping.
GEDV0008.jpg

This is a sz 16 Old Navy skirt. It was only worn twice and after the baby I definitely won't be wearing it anytime soon, so I'm deciding to part with it. I could do $8 plus shipping on it.
GEDV0005.jpg

This is a sz 16 Old Navy skirt. It has been worn a handful of times but is still in great condition. It is a dark khaki corduroy type material. $5 plus shipping
GEDV0004.jpg

This is a brand new XXL Old Navy sundress. It just doesn't fit me right. It has the tags attached. $10 plus shipping
GEDV0003.jpg

American Eagle sz XL worn once graphic T. This is an absolutely adorable shirt in a pastel yellow/greenish color w/ very pretty stitching on the bottom. It looks brand new. $8 plus shipping
GEDV0001.jpg

ADS

ctbcleveland

You and I must be built totally different because I need a bigger size for the undies and a size smaller in the jeans. :p I am definitely interested in any size 14/xl stuff you might be digging out. I can't wear yellow, so the one top won't work for me.

Rebelnicky04

Lol the undies never fit. I was hoping to get down to a 14 and large undies but totally didn't happen. I will see what else I have in Xl. I'm 6 foot tall and have no butt and huge Boobs so my body is all messed up :) I haven't forgotten the pics of the undies I promise to get them up before bed. There was no nap this afternoon and dh came home and went straight to mowing the lawn.
You and I must be built totally different because I need a bigger size for the undies and a size smaller in the jeans. :p I am definitely interested in any size 14/xl stuff you might be digging out. I can't wear yellow, so the one top won't work for me.

Rebelnicky04

These aren't the best pictures but they are the best I can do with a colicky screaming 3 month old. The dark black and dark blue pair are the incredible panties that were $11.50 each.

GEDV0006.jpg

GEDV0005.jpg

GEDV0004.jpg

GEDV0003.jpg

GEDV0002.jpg

GEDV0001.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC