Will a P3 fit behind my third row?

ADS

momtoo3

I don't know how a MAzda 5 compares to a Caravan (regular/short version, not Grand Caravan) but I can fit one back behind my 3rd row with room to spare. It folds umbrella style and is very compact.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I would guess it fits. The P3 fit behind the third row in my MDX which was pretty tight...although I dont know how it compares to the 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

amyd

DaniCPST said:
I would guess it fits. The P3 fit behind the third row in my MDX which was pretty tight...although I dont know how it compares to the 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

This is helpful. I have a rough idea the size of the MDX.

crunchierthanthou

It fit just fine behind the 3rd row of a Yukon, which has maybe 12" of cargo space with the 3rd row up-

021_garagetahoe_opt.jpg

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
amyd said:
Poo. What makes it not fit?

Pretty much everything. It's too deep all around for even the widest part of my cargo area, and since the cargo area narrows as it gets higher, there's just no way. :( A Mac Volo fits nicely. ;)

Last edited:

amyd

But there is not a Volo for $25 on my Kijiji;p

I'm going to get it anyway and if it fits, great. If not, not the end of the world. I usually have at least half the third row folded anyway.

Keeanh

But there is not a Volo for $25 on my Kijiji;p

I'm going to get it anyway and if it fits, great. If not, not the end of the world. I usually have at least half the third row folded anyway.

For $25?? Wow. If it doesn't fit, you could probably resell it for more.

amyd

Keeanh said:
For $25?? Wow. If it doesn't fit, you could probably resell it for more.

I think it's fairly beat up but it should serve the purpose. I really just need a decent single for a trip this summer. If that's all I get out of it, I'll be happy.

amyd

unityco said:
So? Did you get it? Did it fit? Pics? :)

I can't get it until next week:(. The mama who listed it didn't realize that her DH had loaned it to a friend who is in town for a few days. When they get it back, she's going to email me. I'll post pics then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newmom2023

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC