which skip hop?

2wild

I know this has been discussed in the past, but I'd like to revisit it. I'm thinking of buying a Duo, but worried that it might not be the right thing for us. I'm mainly looking for a stroller bag for when we finally make it out of the house together. DH thinks I don't need one at all. Anyway, for those of you with experience, which works best? The duo looks like it could be too tall.
Does it bash you in the legs when it's on the stroller?
I've only got 1 in diapers, but I carry lots of spare clothes and snacks.
Thanks for your thoughts!

ADS

Rosey

I know this has been discussed in the past, but I'd like to revisit it. I'm thinking of buying a Duo, but worried that it might not be the right thing for us. I'm mainly looking for a stroller bag for when we finally make it out of the house together. DH thinks I don't need one at all. Anyway, for those of you with experience, which works best? The duo looks like it could be too tall.
Does it bash you in the legs when it's on the stroller?
I've only got 1 in diapers, but I carry lots of spare clothes and snacks.
Thanks for your thoughts!

I LOVE the duo. I have red cord. It hangs on the quest well and I love it as kind of a parent tray. I use the mesh pocket as a cupholder and there are tons of pockets for organization. I like the tall trim design because it doesn't bump my legs but holds enough stuff.

MySillyKids

IMG_9101.jpg

thats my target spark diaper bag on the back of my BJCMD

Nisha

I love my duo deluxe!!!!
I only have one in diapers right now too, but it holds a ton of stuff! I keep my wallet and such in there too because I don't have a purse.
When I don't have it full, it compresses so nice and doesn't feel like you're carrying a huge empty bag!
I haven't had any problem with my legs hitting it. I put it on the shopping cart too, which keeps the kids from digging in it while we're grocery shopping!

Rosey

I got a Dash for a great price on sale at Right Start, and I sold it on craigslist cause I wasn't a huge fan. I think my biggest complaint is the flap. It really gets in the way especially when hanging on the stroller or when I am walking around trying to get something from the center pocket. I started keeping everything in the outer pockets then I was like I may as well sell this thing and get one I can access easily. It is bigger than the Duo, but that's about it.

MySillyKids

I have a dash also. I :love: it.

Its big enough, yet small enough. its just perfect. So much so, that i want to try another diaper bag, but i just can't get myself to get RID of this one :love:

Rosey

I got my duo on amazon for $25. The Target Spark bags are almost idetical and are $30. I got my Dash at Right Start on sale for $35 or 40 and sold it on craigslist for $30.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC