Where's the December 10th Anniversary Giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Aurezalia

Oooh, stringing us along? This ought to be good... ;)

I may appear to have broken the english language, go ahead and blame my phone. Sent from my Droid

macmomma

It will be a Foonf-right???? The winner might have to wait for the release date but that would be a little prize to pay for winning one......tell us am right, please?!?!?!?!

monstah

Rofl, a Foonf? But if it is... I'm making every person in my whole family register here to enter. Mwahaha!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I'm still waiting on details for the last giveaway of the year. I hope to know by Monday or early next week! While we wait for the December giveaway for Car-Seat.Org's 10th anniversary, I have something to pass the time:

I have 10 mousepads and 10 decals to giveaway. To win one, please reply to this message with either "Mousepad" or "Decal" as your entry, but not both. These are both very limited editions and after this giveaway I have only a few left, so this could be your last chance!

The first 10 people to reply with "mousepad" as their choice will win a mousepad. The first 10 people to reply with "decal" will win a decal. These will ship out first class mail to USA addresses only, sorry! Delivery is not guaranteed as there is no tracking information.

The very first person to reply after this message will also win a $10 Amazon gift card and a 2-month supporter subscription (or extension if you have a supporter or benefactor subscription already). You will also get a small, Recaro Akuna diaper bag in black with asphalt grey "suede" trim. In it will be any remaining ABC Kids Expo stuff I can find, but don't expect much! This prize ships out Priority Mail to USA addresses only.

562_0.jpg

Here is what the mousepads and decals look like from a previous giveaway:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJZgr99iyuo"]Car-Seat.Org July Community Member Giveaway - YouTube[/ame]

The mousepads make nice coasters, too!

Please, one entry per person!

Aurezalia

Oooh, decal! Cool!

I may appear to have broken the english language, go ahead and blame my phone. Sent from my Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC