Where to buy Britax Parkway

Kia

Hi,

I am looking to get a Britax Parkway in Pink Sky for my DD. I ordered one from Amazon and the DOM was March of 2010 so it was returned. I also contacted Snugglebugz and they also have DOMs of 2010. Does anyone know where I may be able to find a more recent model or did Britax stop making that particular model when the introduced the latchable Parkway. Thanks.

ETA: DOM from Amazon was March 2010 not 2012

Last edited:
ADS

farrbabies

My livia parkway sgl was Dom march 2012. And my two livia frontiers are Dom sept and Oct 2012. I've been extremely pleased with the Dom. Does it have to be pink sky? Livia is vibrant!

amyd

I bought one of the SGs that are $99 at SnuggleBugz and although the website said it was a 2010, I actually got a 2012.

tam_shops

I bought one of the SGs that are $99 at SnuggleBugz and although the website said it was a 2010, I actually got a 2012.

If that's the case, Phone or email Snugglebugz, they'll tell you what they are...I asked about the Monterey I bought and they were great about that.

tam

simplychels

Snugglebugz really is a great site to order from and the customer service is fabulous. I order all my seats from them now. :) hooefully you get a better DOM ASAP

MammaBear

Snugglebugz is also selling through shop.ca now.... I've bought a few things from shop.ca and been pretty darn impressed. And they advertise free shipping and free returns on everything, so you could get around the no return policy some stores have on car seats if you buy though the site.... And if you spend $75 you get a $25 credit.... Just an FYI, mostly :)

Mingie

CPST Instructor
MammaBear said:
Snugglebugz is also selling through shop.ca now.... I've bought a few things from shop.ca and been pretty darn impressed. And they advertise free shipping and free returns on everything, so you could get around the no return policy some stores have on car seats if you buy though the site.... And if you spend $75 you get a $25 credit.... Just an FYI, mostly :)

Unfortunately they do not accept returns on child restraints(and a few other items like breast pumps and pacifiers). Although they are absolutely wonderful to deal with and I always recommend them. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC