What would you recommend for Ethan?

msg221

This is for his mom's car, a 2010 Honda Pilot. He currently is FF in a Britax Advocate but is super close to outgrowing the harness. I noticed that my SD did not have the harness above his shoulders so we moved it up but I think we now have them as far up as they will go and really, he doesn't have much room left before he will outgrow it.

Ethan will be 5 on July 31st. He's about 43 lbs. and probably about 42-43 inches tall. He's been begging for a booster since all his preschool friends are already in one. :( I told his mom to look at a combination seat so she still has the option of harnessing. She isn't all that comfortable putting him in a booster yet. I mentioned the FR90, especially because of how easy it looks to install now and since it doesn't look so much like a convertible "baby" seat (Ethan's words!) maybe Ethan will be happy with it. They will need two new seats since he also has an Advocate in dad's car, a 2005 Acura RSX. I would probably suggest she get a less expensive option for dad's car. He only rides in it to or from school four times a week which is about a mile from home.

Suggestions?

ADS

Mae

Nautilus or the new Frontier? Both will make for a good booster and the GN is easy to install in most cars. The new FR will hopefully be easy for installs, too.

msg221

I am going to suggest the Argos to her too. I don't know why I didn't think of that seeing as how I have one sitting in my car! I love having the no rethread harness and being able to adjust it without taking it out. It is super easy to install with the seat belt as well!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC