Question What type of fabric will the new Britax Zebra be?

gigi

I love this fabric, might even convince me to get the BLVD over RA55, but I'm wondering what type of fabric it is? It doesn't look plush...is it textured like the Riviera or more slick like Maui or Onyx?

Do you think it will stain easily?

I know it isn't out yet, but I thought maybe some of you might have seen it in person...

ADS

SignCuer

I have no idea but I'm praying for a tiger fabric! If they come out with that..... :D

On my faithful sidekick :) Don't text and drive... It may save a life!

mominabigtruck

I have a riviera blvd and it wears great. She eats in it all the time and it doesn't get grease spots from fries and the the plushness isn't too plush so that stuff doesn't stick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I want a MA70 version. They have neat covers coming out for everything but the MA.

gigi

I want a RA55 version! But at least britax understands upselling with the cool covers, unlike First Years (I'm looking at you, b570 with the boring BORING covers LOL).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC