What are your kids riding in right now?

tracee877

I only have one in seats but we have a cow FR85, Gavit Nautilus and a SK400. I am lusting after a FR90 though, wishing I would not have returned it.

ADS

scoutingbear

No pictures because I am lazy and there are too many steps involved to post them. ;)

In my car ('05 Highlander) we have 3 across the backseat with C in a Maui FR85, M RF in a Granite RN65, and A in a black HB Monterey. In dh's car ('09 Muraon) they are 3 across with C in a Red PWSG without the SG unless he is tired, A in a red topside, and M in a RF I can't remember the pattern name RA55. In their grandparents car ('99 Suburban) M rides RFing in an Alma MR second row, center (soon to be a GN :( because she has pretty much outgrown the MR RFing.); A rides 3rd row outboard in a literider, and C is outboard 3rd row in a HB transportation turbo booster.

jgomez411

DD is rfing in a Myride in my Expedition and rfing in an Onside Air in DH's Civic...She is about out of the Onside Air by height though so we are probably getting a Mysize 70.

aeormsby

Frontier 85 & PWSGL in my Outlook, Frontier 80 & Vivo in DH's truck.

Pics from a trip over Memorial Day:
DS (5.5yo, about 41-42lb and 43")
IMG_6829.JPG

DD (7.5yo, 53lb & 48" I think)
IMG_6830.JPG

kater-tot82

In my VW Routan, 10yo in middle of third row in purple Cruz, 3yo FF in Cuddle MyRide (probably switching to FF Complete Air soon), 4mo RF in Keyfit in Fuego.

In DH's jeep 3-across: 3yo in FF RA50, 10yo in BubbleBum, 4mo Keyfit.

rachelandtyke

DS - Driver's Side captain's chair: Sutton RA50
DD2 - Passenger Side captain's chair: Miro KF30
DD1 - Driver's Side 3rd row: Blush Vivo

D&L's-mommy

In my cruze I currently have a rf cco (for DNi 6mo),a vivo (DS 9y) a ff sureride (dd almost 5y), but buckling is a serious pain, I've been doing connext, ff sureride, rf cco, but DS wants a hbb again, tomorrow I"ll be trying (pass to driver) vivo, rf cco, ff sureride, and vivo, ff sureride, rf cco, maybe try a HBTB

twinsmom

My kids ride most of the time in my Sienna in Montereys. In DHs BMW they have Maxi Cosi Rodi XRs. All with the backs still on :) I'll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow.

sm1982

My niece is 4yr 7m and riding in a Nautilus. She's the tiniest growth spurt away from needing to be moved up to the top slot, sigh. She weighs around 45lbs.
Nephew is 18m and in a RFing Marathon 70 G3, he's around 24lbs. Not sure of his height, but thankfully doesn't seem to be on track to be as tall as his sister!
Little cousin is 12. He has outgrown his booster and occasionally has to ride in the front seat :-/ He's 4'10 and 92lbs.
(No pics because I maxed out and can't figure out if I can delete them while using the app.)

Suzibeck

Dd3(11)-Harmony backless in the van, Ambassador in the Jetta (she 5 steps in here but she has no hips so I make her use the booster most of the time).
Dd4(5)-Prosport in the van, SecureKid400 in the Jetta, Turbo Safety Surround for rare short trips.

thepote

kids are 17, 9, 7, 2

Odyssey;
Ds1- seatbelt
Ds2- Monterey hbb
Ds3- vivo hbb
Dd- Nextfit

Elantra;
Ds2 and ds3 both in Boost Air hbb
Dd rarely rides in there; I move her seat if so.

stephie1012

No pics. 2010 Toyota sienna. Sadie 4 months 27" 15lbs in a grapeade snugride click connect 35 drivers side 2nd row. Julia 3 end of this month, 41 inches 34lbs, black chicco nextfit 2nd row rfing. Kyleigh 7 purple safety surround turbo, cj 5 orange safety surround turbo.

tl01

DS1 is in a parkway sgl... And DS2 in a foonf.

In DH's car they are in a clek oobr and a radian xtsl.

NannyMom

I have a Frontier 90 for friends, a Monterey for Sofi (6.9yrs, 42 pounds) in the van. The Plum RXT is going back and forth right now. It normally lives in the van for BabyD (16 months, 18 pounds) but I've been driving the rental car lately instead.

I had (until a few days ago) a Turbo booster in the rental Mazda CX9 for Sofi. I just switched it out for the Cybex Solutions X-fix. So, X-fix and RXT are in the Mazda.

Attachments

• image-1450150090.jpg
    image-1450150090.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3910795863.jpg
    image-3910795863.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2650018985.jpg
    image-2650018985.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 58

PikkuMyy

My son is in a Maui FR85, 2nd row passenger side of a 2008 Mazda 5.

IMG_20130616_140452.jpg

He was riding in a Maxi Cosi Rodi XR in the 3rd row, temporarily. I'm sad that this booster doesn't work in the 2nd row of the Mazda 5.

IMG_20130613_161946.jpg

I also have a Britax RA50 installed behind the driver for the rare occasion I need to transport my 2 yo nephew.

JOII

In our main vehicle, 2003 Chevy Trailblazer, we have my 8 year old (45lbs, 49") in a Vivo, 3.5 year old (34lbs, 38") FF in a MyRide and 5.5 year old (42lbs, 42") in a Vivo.

In our secondary, rarely used for the kids car, a 2003 Chevy Cavalier 2 door, we have the 8 year old in a backless amp, 3.5 year old FF in a MyRide and 5.5 FF in a RadianXT.

Attachments

• 994146_10152889221830082_352060725_n.jpg
    994146_10152889221830082_352060725_n.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Technically, they aren't riding in my car right now. they're jumping on the balance beam in my living room. :p

Kate has a backless turbo, olympian and literider. Alex has a CA, GN and harmony folding booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC