Welcome to our newest Canadian techs!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Congratulations to the members who just complete their training and are now techs. Feel free to come along and announce yourselves. :D

We had a great bunch and I really enjoyed teaching all of you.

(Don't want to call you out, figured I'd let everyone announce their own excitement, lol.)

ADS

ninejr

Congrats to the new techs, I saw you all out there inspecting while I was running errands today, I hope everyone had fun.

snowbird25ca

Aww, thanks Angie. It was great having you in class and getting to meet you. :D

ninejr - you should've stopped by and had your seats checked, then you could've met some fellow .org members. :)

ninejr

ninejr - you should've stopped by and had your seats checked, then you could've met some fellow .org members. :)

I thought about it, but it was just after 12 when we were over there and I had been promising A chicken nuggets for lunch and I think we might have had a melt down while her seat was being checked :) Plus Sam just check our seats a couple weeks ago, so I didn't really need them checked it would have just been for fun :)

melissainbc

I agree with Angie. Trudy, you are a great teacher and I am so glad that I took the trip out there for your course!

Now to go to sleep because I am completely exhausted!

Melissa

snowbird25ca

I agree with Angie. Trudy, you are a great teacher and I am so glad that I took the trip out there for your course!

Now to go to sleep because I am completely exhausted!

Melissa

Thanks Melissa. I'm glad to see you arrived home safely. :D It was great to have you in class too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC