Weird forum/graphics issue

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
In the odd chance it has to do with the server caching software, I made another change. Is it still happening, if so does it look like before? I excluded some of those images from caching just to see if that changes anything.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
On Safari itself, it's fine right now, but sometimes it's fine anyway, so too early to say.

When I click over to browser view within the app, though, it's still way messed up.

Do you suppose that means anything? That it's almost always messed up when in browser mode in the app, but not when it's just in Safari itself?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Just as a little experiment, I clicked over to browser mode within the app, and it was all weird (like the photos I posted above--with tons of KidsNCribs stuff, and all the avatars and buttons mixed up). Then I clicked the "open in safari" button, so it took me to the same page, but just in Safari, not within the app. That page was completely normal, other than the top banner missing (replaced with a cork-board icon).

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Just as a little experiment, I clicked over to browser mode within the app, and it was all weird (like the photos I posted above--with tons of KidsNCribs stuff, and all the avatars and buttons mixed up). Then I clicked the "open in safari" button, so it took me to the same page, but just in Safari, not within the app. That page was completely normal, other than the top banner missing (replaced with a cork-board icon).

No idea about this at all. I am updating the cache system on the server just in case it is related, it was out of date anyway apparently.

bubbaray

Ahhhhh! I thought it was just me. I have random signature pictures and profile pictures show up for the wrong people too. I have to stop sometimes and go back to read the username thinking weird stuff about people I know has certain pics.

I'm getting this on Tapatalk. It's weird

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
The cache software update was made this morning and I have excluded all forum images from caching (does not affect uploaded images). If that doesn't resolve the issue, I suspect it is something in newer iOS/Safari that doesn't play nice with older websites.

bubbaray

It's been going on for a few weeks. Not all the time, at random. I first noticed it when it posted my avatar with other people's posts. Now I realize it's randomness -- not just my avatar, but others. It might be all the time, but I don't have peoples avatars memorized

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Is this still happening to people? Are the same images appearing in incorrect locations or different ones?

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
It's fine right now, but it wasn't ALWAYS weird, so hard to say if it's permanently fixed. I'll report back if it goes weird again.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
This time there was the Britax ad in place of the little "down" arrows next to each forum title on the homepage (and the little arrows where the Britax ad should be).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC