WANTED: Pics for presentation

KaiLing

You said you were good on 2 yos? Let me know if you want any of my kid, whom I often call North America's Largest Toddler. I have some of him at various times after 20 months in the MyRide and the Radian and I could easily take more. He's a big, tall kid--30+ lbs at 12 months and 36 lbs at 24 month check up. He's pushing 40" now, and wobbles between 38- and 39+ lbs (I weigh the poor child now before putting him in the Radian).

ADS

smileybrea

CPS Technician
I have pics of my 7.5 yr old (8 in Sept) in a Regent, LBB, HBB, and attempting to 5-step. I also have pics of him around age 6 in a Frontier harnessed. Let me know if you need any of them :)

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I think I'm in good shape with everything. The only thing I need is a non-carseat picture of Firemom's DS, if that's okay. (Your DD is adorable, but FF!) I want those pictures side-by-side.

Thank you all so very much for your help!

smileybrea

CPS Technician
I'd love to see it when you're done with it!! I'm a doula and I've been working with childbirth educators to come in to all their classes for a presentation on car seat safety :)

Leighsah

I'm posting some of my guy just cuz he's cute.....

3 years, 10 months old......41" tall and 35 lbs.
100_0337-2.jpg

100_0338-1.jpg

100_0340-1.jpg

100_0339-1.jpg

100_0350-1.jpg

NannyMom

OK here is a mixture of pictures that you can use:
Cosco Scenera (3.5 years old)
May I use your Scenera pic?

Here a go!
Needless to say he is now in a high back again.
Do you happen to have one of him sleeping in the high back TB?

This is my peanut-y daughter (DD1) on her 4th birthday RFing in a Scenera.
May I use your pic as well?

*all pics you let me use can/will be used on my carseat blog and/or in any future presentations for educational purposes

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
You can use any of these:

Grace is 3 years, 4 months in these (4th of July last year):

Picture863.jpg

Picture859.jpg

And she's 4 years in these next ones. She's not super happy but shows leg room & where these big kids put their feet:

Picture2208.jpg

Picture2207.jpg

Picture2209.jpg

And my boostered kids sleeping. Caleb is 9, sitting in a Harmony Literider (finally figured out how to sleep without tipping over). Megan is 6 1/2 in a HB TB.

Picture2202.jpg

Here's my 2yo RF in an MA:

101_1297.jpg

101_1293.jpg

And here he is in an RN:

101_1410.jpg

Here a go!

101_1303.jpg

Needless to say he is now in a high back again.

Here is Ian (3.5 yrs, 30 lbs, 38") RF in the Scenera
iscenera5-5-11.jpg
iscenerahead5-5-11.jpg

and playing
itiger.jpg

Bringing this oldie back because I'm doing a poster of best practice and you guys have some awesome examples!

Would any of you mind if I used a few of the existing pictures for educational purposes? I need to make a small display of RF past 1-2 and good booster/harness use. It'd be greatly appreciated :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC