Vent Venting

Kat_Momof3

oh I got that with Ruthie until she was 6... I eventually got cocky and snapped at them... YEAH, but the LEGS she has tire easy because her muscles are backwards (not literally, the muscles on the inside are tight, the ones on the outside are loose, which is why her feet turn in... and when her legs started tiring, they would turn in more and she'd start tripping and not be able to keep up) and she NEEDS the break!

btw, after I got REALLY bad and had Ruthie stand up and show how she was at at that point (her toes literally pointing at each other and overlapping as her legs were that tired from having run up and down a hill till she was exhausted and we were walking along the jog path to go to the car) to one lady, I did get an apology.

I'm sorry, but you wouldn't question it if she had been using a wheelchair, which she didn't and doesn't and won't need, but they will question a stroller? I'm sorry, but you can't look at a kid and know everything about them.

I swear, that was worse than the looks for having a stroller empty and my daughter using her harness and her brothers holding my hand or the stroller. Yeah, she wanted to walk, but as I did when she was still needing it, the stroller was for when she got tired out... and I was told by her doctor (who has been proved right) that the best thing for her (once the ortho identified the issue) is encouraging her to walk as early, as much, and as long as she could, and just having some kind of back up for her until she was able to last every trip.

I swear, if we could and did go to disney, even at age 8, I'd get her a stroller there, just because of how huge that place in and how her legs would tire.

ADS

alake

I haven't worn Leah since she was 3.5. I carry her lots. We were back in Canada, and took 7 kids, including my two and my sisters five to the museum. Between my 13 year old niece (who carried her 90% of the time) and I we carried her through a large museum. She did walk quiet a long time, but she has very short legs and they do get tired. I do plan on wearing this one for quite some time. I have ordered a Ergo, and plan on using the one that I have for Leah when the baby is older, I believe it is a Boba.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC