Vancouver-area carseat check event - Sunday, April 29th

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
We're having an end-of-class carseat check event this coming Sunday. Come on out and have your seats checked by CPSAC-trained technicians and technicians-in-training.

11777 Pinewood Dr., Delta, BC.
10am - 1pm; Sunday, April 29th

We currently have about 10 spaces available for bookings, and will have a limited number of drop-in appointments available. Feel free to contact me through the forums here or by telephone, at the original area code 318-6597.

The event is free, but we will be accepting donations for the Pinewood PAC for hosting this event.

-Nicole.

ADS

FrauDrA

Ooooh, having just reinstalled the seats in our new car, I'd love to have them checked! (Plus, maybe if someone else said that the harness needs to be snug, it will get through... ) But not sure I can make Sunday work this week (hubby had dental surgery today). Do you know of any other checks coming up in the Vancouver area?

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
One of the new techs can always do a private check nearer your home, at a more convenient time! :)

-N.

tam_shops

An extra set of eyes is always welcome and never hurts!

I have 11am-2pm free almost every day and most evenings after 6pm.

tam

bubbaray

It was nice to see everyone today, meet new folks and reconnect with folks from the 2009 class (was it REALLY that long ago??).

The check seemed to go really smoothly. Thanks for organizing it Nicole!

See the recert folks next Sunday!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC