Uhhhh, why?

ADS

djma

And my DH would pay that for that seat. (if we had money, that is :p)

It's all about car stuff. :D

Phineasmama

All I thought was that it looked like they were trying to pass it off as some special/different seat lol...when you can clearly tell what it is!

Spam

I have the MR cover, graco sent it as a replacement for my other cover. To order the replacement it cover it doesn't cost any more than the regular MR covers, but they can up the price on a brand new seat because it's Simpson. They also sell for more on ebay.

V

VanIsleMommy

oh no, I'm all for this... any gimmick you can put on a seat to make a man want to buy it, I highly encourage.

seriously, if the foonf came with a lucky lager cover (a beer with a cult following here...) my DH wouldn't bat an eyelash at the sticker price ;)

Phineasmama

oh no, I'm all for this... any gimmick you can put on a seat to make a man want to buy it, I highly encourage.

seriously, if the foonf came with a lucky lager cover (a beer with a cult following here...) my DH wouldn't bat an eyelash at the sticker price ;)

You know what...that is actually a really good idea :p What they really need to do is make Foonf with MLB, NFL, NHL...etc. All the DHs will be wanting it haha

V

VanIsleMommy

THAT would be completely awesome. I can see it now. Hubbies everywhere whining to their wives.. "but we need that seat! see? it even has the highest rear facing weight limit!" :D

Phineasmama

Well thanks for the info ladies, it was someone posting on a friend's facebook status, saying that her DH wanted to buy that "special" seat for when their baby outgrew the Keyfit :rolleyes: So I let her know that they had covers for the other seats as well so she can get a Myride instead!

Also I asked DH about the football/baseball car seat idea and he didn't seem very excited about it, and he was like WHAT ARE YOU BUYING NOW?! Haha, but I think he would be more excited if he saw something like that IRL.

arly1983

Also I asked DH about the football/baseball car seat idea and he didn't seem very excited about it, and he was like WHAT ARE YOU BUYING NOW?! Haha, but I think he would be more excited if he saw something like that IRL.

Now that was what my DH said. ;)

BUT my sister's DH was like: "OH HOW COOL! We must get that realtree camo cover for a seat for my truck"!

I guess it only works on certain ones. :D

Phineasmama

LOL! When he saw that realtree Marathon cover he WAS excited about it! And I was like no, absolutely not :p I think he's probably worn down from all my cloth diaper and waldorf doll purchases though :rolleyes:

V

VanIsleMommy

LOL.. that is my DH too. If he even sees me browsing car seats online he gets suspicious.

scariestone

I saw that when I was shopping for a nauti and SO wanted to buy it(I used to race) but my frugal brain wouldn't let me pay twice as much. When the BBB opened "here" about an hour away I made DH take me so I could drool and when he saw the recaro seats he was like wait, like the racing company? Cool. :D

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
If they sold a Steeler's car seat... they wouldn't be able to keep it in stock around here. ANYthing Steelers sells here :rolleyes:

Now, that old TB cover that was Canada only and had NHL logos? I would pay for that :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC