Two CSPSTs go to an amusement park...

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
...and what are they taking pics of??

LOL

(p.s. These are NOT our kids, just random park goers that happened to be in the shot...)

ADS

MorgieBear'sMama

I would have took a pic too :)

Last week on my way home from Chattanooga I saw billboard like that :eek: there's no telling where it was. I'm guessing between Chattanooga and Atlanta on I-75.

skylinphoto

We have a billboard like that just north of jacksonville fl.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Car-Seat.Org

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I wish those were our kids though. Their moms were probably lounging in a cabana. Someday. :p

::::sigh:::: Those cabanas looked SO quiet and peaceful...LOL.

BUT, our kids are devastatingly cute, incredibly funny and very well-behaved so...we'll continue standing around for hours in the hot sun to see them have so much fun! :D

mlohry

TN's rest stops had a height measurer kind of thing that the kid stood under to see if they were tall enough to be without a booster yet. It was sweet!

MommyShannon

Our theme park here has it over the map too. It's nice to see, but I figure most people just say, "yep, our seats are right." I like the sound of that measuring thing at rest stops!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC