Tupperware purge

Lemonade

Hoping to purge all of this. Make me an offer!

View attachment 25095

$5 each for jello mold, veggie tray, and yellow container. water bottle and random orange bowl $2 each.

View attachment 25096

Kid bowls with handles and lids are $20, smaller clear containers are $12. There are 8 of each. 6 cereal bowls with lids are $12. divided dishes are $5 each. dalmation soup mug is $3.

View attachment 25097

10 microwave luncheon plates and 4 dessert plates. $20 for the lunch, $8 for the dessert. spaghetti container without lid $2.

shipping is not included because that will vary depending on what you want. We'll figure out the cheapest way to ship. There are some lids that have remnants of Sharpie on them. I find it usually comes off or lightens a lot with a few runs through the dishwasher. If you inquire about a certain item I can give you details on it's Sharpie status.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
ADS

Baylor

I can see a few things that I would like.. Does the veggie tray have a lid? And I am trying to make out the thing in the back with the handle??? And the jello mold. Maybe the cereal bowls with lids also?

Im heading out to hatfield next weekend.. Maybe I could meet you?

Lemonade

I can see a few things that I would like.. Does the veggie tray have a lid? And I am trying to make out the thing in the back with the handle??? And the jello mold. Maybe the cereal bowls with lids also? Im heading out to hatfield next weekend.. Maybe I could meet you?

Veggie tray does have lid. Thing with handle is just storage. I'll be at st.m. on the 7th if we don't meet sooner.

Baylor

Awesome! I love tupperware for the beach. It really is the only thing that keeps the food in and the water out!

Lemonade

I'd really like the cereal bowls. I'm so done with glass.

They've been claimed. I do have 8 of these (random link from ebay) in this green that I was thinking about listing. The kids use them daily but they are old enough to use our breakable stuff now. They are 1 3/4 c capacity. I was thinking $20 shipped for all 8. They are in perfect condition. I'm still a little on the fence about giving them up but let me know if you are interested. They fit really well in the dishwasher!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TUPPERWARE-...731?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338ecf32d3

Lemonade

No, the small ones with lids in 6 pastel colors. Still available?!

The stack that is pink on top then orange, yellow etc has been claimed. Those are cereal bowls and are pretty bigger - like 16 oz maybe.

The two stacks to the left (tiny clear things, 4 oz each) and the bowls with handles (maybe 10-12oz each) in red, yellow, blue, and green 2 each, are still available.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC