Looks like we may be flying in a few months and I have some questions.
- does the True Fit fit RF on a 737? Assume 32" seat pitch.
- any technical issues installing it RF?
- am I going to have problems with the FAs if I install it RF? DD will be over 2.5 years old at the time. I figured installed RF she'd be able to chat with us and play games easier than craning her neck FF (plus she's never sat FF before)
- am I better off installing her seat FF?
- should I just use a CARES harness and check her True Fit (packed in protective bag of course)? I think we will be renting a car so I would like to have a seat when we get there.
- should I take a CARES with me as back up in case I have issues with the FAs?
- flight ranges from 6.5 hours to 12 hours depending on which booking we choose. I am obviously going to try and choose the shortest flight. There will be a minimum of one stop (on shortest flights) and the 2nd leg has a different flight #, so I don't know if that means we switch planes? I think it does.
- flight is with WestJet