Trendz Fast Back is up on BRU!

ADS

honeydew

748a80bf.jpg

Sorry if it's huge! There was no price listed in the store, but there were several boxes so it's available for purchase. The height adjustment is awkward.

Qarin

Hm. When I adjusted the one at our TRU/BRU, I thought it went higher than that (and note that the seat itself sits, without the extra padding, a little lower than the Nautilus, so total harness height is hard to compare in a picture); I also did not find the adjustment awkward at all, and in fact liked it very much.

The price was $199.

Spam

I watched the little video on there a couple of days ago. I like the looks of it and hopefully I'll make to brus soon to check it out. I like it better than the nauti at least on the screen.

eta: it's also up on babytrend.com so is the eurosport

djma

It's also available for purchase on bru.com. Already has a review too. Someone said it was a great followup to the baby trend infant seat. Hope they didn't put their little one in this too early.

skylinphoto

It doesn't look too short to me...
It looks like it sits lower and the harness comes out from above those fabric flaps. In the pic it looks very comparable to the gn.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I haven't seen it in person.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

4boysmom

It doesn't look too short to me...
It looks like it sits lower and the harness comes out from above those fabric flaps. In the pic it looks very comparable to the gn.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I haven't seen it in person.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

when i look at the picture I see a similar seating height (with the new seat potentially sitting a pinch higher) and back shell height. The only difference in shell dif is in the headrest area and the new seat looses in a big way there. Looks like the new seats upper most belt guide is at the nautis highest strap slot.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Will be BRU exclusive initially, $199, rigid latch, epp foam, insert can be used up to 30 lbs, harness 22-70 lbs, hbb 30-100 lbs, lbb 40-120 lbs, rigid latch can be used in booster mode, 20″ to shoulder belt guide in tallest booster setting, 17″ top harness slots, 17.5″ wide outside, 11.5″ inside, 12″ depth.

More details, pics and video at the blog: http://carseatblog.com/15161/abc-expo-2011-whats-new-from-baby-trend/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC