The seats are taking over!!!!

glockchick

I need to part with a few but I love them all. Help me choose which ones to let go. :twitch:

I have 2 vehicles, soon to be 3 in 6 months when oldest DS gets his license. Caleb is harnessed but rides in a booster on occasion, Kaleigh uses a high back booster, and Abi uses a backless booster.

Here's what I've got....

2 Frontier 90s - these stay for sure, one in each vehicle for Caleb.

2 FR 85s - Kaleigh could ride in one in the suburban, but she does fine in a booster and I doubt she'd want to go back to the harness. I might be able to sweet talk her into it if I put the Livia cover on, but she really doesn't need it.

1 Maestro - Caleb will use it when we travel this summer

1 Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro - Caleb was riding in this in the Civic but I feel better with him harnessed

2 TB SSs - Kaleigh uses one in the suburban, the green sits in my closet. I got it for Caleb but I've decided to keep him harnessed for now

1 Recaro Probooster - love the seat, don't love the tippiness in my suburban or the lack of LATCH in the civic

1 TB - I hang onto this one just in case :p

1 Harmony folding travel booster - Kaleigh's travel seat this summer

Bubble bum - Abi's travel seat

Then I have a Harmony Cruise and Evenflo Amp just in case too but I prefer seats with more padding and so do the kids.

ADS

bubbaray

Can you post ages and weights?

Right away I would get rid of any seat not in use, except for one LBB for a spare. Nothing else stays with that list

StillThankful

Agree with bubbaray.

I would sell the 2Fr85s, 1 Tb SS (green), Cruiserfix, and Probooster either on CL or here.

Watch the $$ roll in for your 5 seats and do something nice for yourself/family or FUND for another seat LOL!

Enabler....maybe......only live once.....absolutely.....can't take a thing with us when we transition. As long as it doesn't get you in debt, then I'm pretty much ALL IN!:p

Let us know what you decide to do.

glockchick

Abigail is 9 (today) and 68ish lbs.

Kaleigh is 6 yrs 10 months and 48 lbs.

Caleb is 5 yrs 4 months and 38 lbs.

Then I have 3 older boys ages 15.5, 14, and 12 that are all in adult belts.

glockchick

I did! I was shocked! Thanks for the congrats.

DD will be very happy. She was ticked I bought a zebra seat for DS but not her. Now she has one too. :)

aept

Totally OT Shanna, but I'm just curious how you pronounce our dd Kaleigh's name? Like Kaylee or Callie?
Love all your kiddos names and I've always been somewhat of a name nerd.
My ds3 is Callan (rhymes with Allen) or Cal for short. Occasionally he gets called Callie ;)
If he had been a girl I would have been pushing for Calla.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

glockchick

Its Kaylee. The Leigh is for my mama. My middle name is Leah but it was supposed to be Leigh. So I incorporated it into my daughter's name. :)

I like Callen. :) Ex would never agree to any "different" names though. I wanted to named DD1 Kyrie said 'kir-ē-ˌā but he wouldn't let me. ;)

aept

Thanks for answering my nosy question! Now I can pronounce her name properly in my head. I like how you honored your mom with the spelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC