The MyRide is at babiesrus.com!

MomE

Whip out your 20% coupons! :)

Woo hoo! Now I wish I had waited on getting the Truefit cuz I like that Sonata pattern!

ADS

MomE

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3532433
Man, why did it have to be girly:rolleyes: You can't find it if you just search convertibles. YOu have to do graco car seats. And I can't believe they are leaving it 149.99 on line! oh, and it is pre-order.

I just typed in My Ride in the search box on the main page.

Also, I'm kinda prefer neutral colors like green and orange just have something other than pink. But I do enjoy having a girl and take advantage of that to get anything other than grey or black or plain brown! So I really like it, but would have liked it more if it were green!

emandbri

That is my favorite so far and that is coming from someone who doesn't like pink and is bothered by the brown cover and gray base. ;)

I don't know if the June 29 ship date will work for me though with Elizabeth being 34 lbs.

jujumum

Oh, a new favorite pattern - Sonata!

Did you see that the ship date on the Spiral says 6/1/09 and the Sonata says 6/29/09? That's quite a while.:(

MomE

That is my favorite so far and that is coming from someone who doesn't like pink and is bothered by the brown cover and gray base. ;)

I don't know if the June 29 ship date will work for me though with Elizabeth being 34 lbs.

Yeah, and it's even made worse by the fact that the cup holders are grey amongst all that brown fabric. Kinda weird. But I still like it! :)

Does your daughter grow that fast? My daughter is my first so I don't know about how fast they grow. She just went through a monster height growth really quickly at 15 months but without adding weight (she was sick though)!

emandbri

Does your daughter grow that fast?

She has been 31 lbs since summer and just jumped to 34. She is eating like CRAZY so she is in the middle of a growth spurt.

I might have to just buy a different one now and trade covers later or buy another cover.

I'm looking forward to seeing what target gets, the buyer for target seems to have taste similar to mine.

Last edited:

scuby20

oh thanks for the coupon..I just bought our soon to be DS's graco 32 there...I should see if I bring in the receipt if they will give me the difference with the coupon.

emars002

I found this on their site.

Please note that not all online items are eligible for in-store returns. If you choose to return your order in-store, we encourage you to check with your store management team to determine the eligibility of your return.

http://www.toysrus.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=store&subdisplay=returns

Thanks - I guess I better wait until i can try one out! I have no hope that mine will ever get it though - they never got the frontier, never had the regent and still only have the grey nautilus, no mariposa - they have every darn graco travel system imaginable though:rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC