Teutonia T-Tario and Snugride 32/35 Users

libranbutterfly

How did your newborn fit in this seat? I am 95% positive I want a T-Tario in Topaz Green for baby girl. My other 2 were 7lb, 15 oz and 8 lb, 5 oz, so not too concerned with having a tiny baby. The other two rode in a three point evenflo discovery (before I came here, and when I couldnt afford to replace) and it seemed to fit them ok as I recall, straps right at should height I believe.

also, if you had [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Nolan-SnugRide-Infant-Seat/dp/B003TPT9AA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1325690509&sr=8-5"]this style [/ame]infant padding, how long did you use it?

And any other reasons you liked or disliked the seat, I'd love to hear them. I have searched the board, but anything you have to say I'd love to hear it.

Pictures of squishy newbs are welcome in this thread. :love:

ADS

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
We got a friend a T-Tario 32 (it was on sale). Her baby was about 6# or so on discharge and fit well in the seat. (Sorry... no pics... she's not my kiddo.)

Spam

I think she should fit fine in one. My T32 came with a minicushion insert that had a little lift under the bum similar to the new SR35 inserts, my t35 just had a head support. You could order the new insert from graco as seen on the blog http://carseatblog.com/13059/abc-expo-2011-what’s-new-from-graco/ or the t-mini cushion. I don't have any pics in t35 of a noob since T was 3 months before I got it. I do have a pic of him in the ss1 at about 7.5lbs, he fit really well in it, and I liked the fit better then the kf30 I'd been using which is why I ended up with teutonia.
cstuck0004.jpg
tario0006_1.jpg
t350003.jpg

If you decide you don't like the fit or the seat, you'd have no problem swapping it for something else.

libranbutterfly

Thanks! I am thinking I will like it, since I like the Snugride 35 at BRU. It installs super easy in my van, and I :love: green right now. My MIL is so mad that even with my 3rd girl, I am not a fan of pink.

tl01

I had a 8lb 5 oz baby in a SS1. He was about 20-21 inches long and had a long torso and he fit beautifully. I have a pic somewhere... I'll try to find it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
My DD was 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches and fit just fine in a SS1. I did need to roll a washcloth for the crotch strap for a couple weeks, but no biggie.

xursusmaritimusx

my lil guy was 6lb 8oz and 19.5" at birth. he has a short torso and just barely fit for the ride home.

here he is in a SR35

314393_10150843775490573_689490572_21031571_182582917_n.jpg

i love the SR35. i had the ss1 for DD 5 years ago.

I love how easy and smoothly the harness tightens. the seats seem to fit newbs of all sizes pretty well

DS is 3 months old now and still on the tiny side 9lb 8oz 23" we are still using the infant support. he has a lot of room left.

cookie123

my lil guy was 6lb 8oz and 19.5" at birth. he has a short torso and just barely fit for the ride home.

here he is in a SR35

314393_10150843775490573_689490572_21031571_182582917_n.jpg

i love the SR35. i had the ss1 for DD 5 years ago.

I love how easy and smoothly the harness tightens. the seats seem to fit newbs of all sizes pretty well

DS is 3 months old now and still on the tiny side 9lb 8oz 23" we are still using the infant support. he has a lot of room left.

I love that seat! Which pattern is it? Also, is the fabric slippery? DD loves it if icky stuff wipes right off.

xursusmaritimusx

I love that seat! Which pattern is it? Also, is the fabric slippery? DD loves it if icky stuff wipes right off.

yep its hatheway like pp said... i love it!!!

the patterned fabric part is microfiber-ish and the main seat part is black plushy velvet. so far i've been spot cleaning spit up off of it and it works very well :) havent had to wash the cover yet and my boy spits up tons lol

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Miley was 6lbs 3oz when born and 18 inches. Going home weight was 6lbs even. She fit pretty well. This picture is just one that we were checking how she fit the day before she left. We ended up putting a rolled washcloth around the crotch strap. But I think she fit pretty well. This is the SS1.

Last edited:

gigi

My 8 lb, 1.5oz 21" baby was JUST even with the bottom slots at birth. She's now 7 mos 75% for height, 16 lbs and STILL on the bottom slot.

I have the T35 but never used the t-mini cushion. The included head support insert was useless IMO, so I used rolled receiving blankets on either side of her head for about 2 months.

Other than the roomy fit in both crotch strap position and bottom slots for newborns, I love the seat. Very lovely and comfy.

lovemybabybug

My dd was 7lbs 10oz, 20.5 inches and she fit great in the SR32. The SR35 wasn't available when she was born, but I love that seat and the new style infant insert. And the Colors:love:
CIMG4400.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC