Tethers in 2001 Ford Expedition

jdubsm

I'm hoping someone can confirm this for me. I did an install tonight in an Expedition and they did not have the owner's manual. I researched here before I left and found that the looped webbing behind the middle row are the tethers for those three positions. Is that correct? I installed a Regent behind the driver and an Evenflo Triumph(not advance) in the middle position rfing. She was still able to fliip the outboard seat to let her other kids into the back row. I've never seen the webbing tethers so want to make sure that it was correct. TIA!

Oh and the mom was happy to turn her two yr old rfing when I gave her the stats. She was a little peanut at 24lbs but she only had about 2" of shell above her head so she won't be able to be rfing too much longer.

ADS

jdubsm

Thanks! I'd been second guessing myself since I'd got home but I did look it up before I left so I was pretty darn sure. It's those new things that throw me off which is why I'm so glad that I have this wonderful source of information. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC