Question tell me about the size for me 70' s narrowness

ADS

clmchrissy

How narrow are they? Radian narrow? Could I get two plus an infant seat in the third row of a Sienna?

I have one that I haven't really played with much, but I think you could. Probably RF/FF or a combo of each. I don't know what yr your Sienna is, but I would think it would be doable in my '08.

I don't have an infant seat anymore, but I may be able to play around with it tomorrow for ya.

whitneyg

I was able to easily fit a S4M in the same spot where my RF RXT currently sits, OB snuggled up next to a CCO. It fit great and didn't seem to be much bigger. This: http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php?p=2273422&postcount=62 shows one next to a Radian so you can get an idea. It is the cupholder flare out that may be a problem, so it would all depend on which seat was on which side.

I have also recently tried a MR in that spot, and though it did fit, it was much wider and the sides of the MR were up and over the CCO in order to make it work. That probably wouldn't be an option with the handle of an infant seat in the way.

Kobain's Mommy

I was able to easily fit a S4M in the same spot where my RF RXT currently sits, OB snuggled up next to a CCO. It fit great and didn't seem to be much bigger. This: http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php?p=2273422&postcount=62 shows one next to a Radian so you can get an idea. It is the cupholder flare out that may be a problem, so it would all depend on which seat was on which side.

I have also recently tried a MR in that spot, and though it did fit, it was much wider and the sides of the MR were up and over the CCO in order to make it work. That probably wouldn't be an option with the handle of an infant seat in the way.

I'm trying to hate the seat, and seriously considering it more now.

jenfrogmom

I seriously wonder if I can do 3 across with the s4 and am infant seat three across. I seriously think I could.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC