Tell me about Clek Drift fabric...

gigi

Please :)

I evidently need an Oobr, and I really don't like any of the color options. So I'm stuck with Drift. It isn't crypton, but is it nice? High quality? Long lasting?

ADS

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I bought a Clek Oobr in Drift, because I wanted a booster that would work with protruding headrests, but the extra money for another cover option would have been beyond my already-stretched booster budget. I like the Drift fabric, and it seems pretty high quality to me. DD seems to find it comfy. We've only had the booster for a little over 2 months, so I'm not sure how long lasting it is, but we haven't had an issue yet. :)

I just wanted to mention that my Drift Oobr did not come with a drink-thingy cup holder (I believe that's literally what it's called by Clek). I'm not sure why it didn't. The wording about coming with a drink-thingy was blacked out with a marker on my Oobr box (which was shipped straight from Clek according to my online receipt) so maybe Clek just ran out of them at that point in time for all Oobrs or maybe it was something based on the cover choice and other covers do come with them, but I thought I'd mention it in case it might matter to you. :)

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
What was the DOM and where did you order from? I want as new as possible.

I ordered it from SmartMomma.com at the beginning of June, and I believe that the DOM was sometime in May, if I am remembering correctly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC