Target Toy Clearance

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
While I'm stalking the GNs that are on clearance at Target (currently at $119, we have 4 left at the Target closest to my office, I'd like to get it to 50%) I have also been checking the toy clearance.

At my Target they're now mostly at 75% off. The signs still say 30% and 50%, but everything has a clearance sticker that says the 75% off price OR it scans 75% off.

The most I paid was for (2) V-motion games, normally $24.99, paid $6.24. I got a moldable soap play set and an accessory pack for it, total $5.46 for BOTH. I got a Slinky Dog for $3.24 (ds is having a Toy Story b-day party this year, thought he'd love this). A Little Einsteins Rocket tub toy for $2.98. (I bought 2 of these last year for b-day gifts, and paid $12.99 each!) An Infantino 'Push, Crawl and Sort' baby toy for my friend's little girl who is 6 mos old and coming to visit on Saturday, paid $3.74. They also had Lego sets, $60 ones for $15.

My co-worker went with me. She got this $32.99 Geo Trax set for her grandson for $8.24!

http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Geotrax-Go-Zoo/dp/B001IF2URC

ADS

Mama Jo

I was also at Target yesterday and got both my kids' and both my nephews' birthdays DONE for under $60!!

Yeah, rock on Target!!

monstah

I was there this morning and my cart was overflowing. (Really, I had to check out and go back in for some groceries.) And I paid $60. :thumbsup:

xxluckychicxx

Gah, why is it that every time these super sales roll around I'm broke? :mad:

Not that the kids neeeeed any more toys, but ya know there's always Christmas and such :whistle:

monstah

My kids didn't get any of the toys now. Everything went into the attic for their birthdays in October and Christmas. I saved a TON of money. :D

I have always missed the sales in the past but I think this time the "karma gods", or whatever, were looking out for me because my SUV cargo area is FILLED with toys going to be donated. If my kids don't play with it - off it goes to donation. :D

MySillyKids

Gah, why is it that every time these super sales roll around I'm broke? :mad:

Not that the kids neeeeed any more toys, but ya know there's always Christmas and such :whistle:

my conversation with my mom, through email:

Hey mom, Wanna go to target later today?

Why's that?

Target is having their 75% off sale on their toys.

Oh, okay, want to meet after work, so 4pm?

sure.

We decided to go to our favorite target :whistle:

Grandma. Grandma's always get suckered into all this! :love:

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Just a reminder for everyone going...

Don't forget to use the scanner...the scanner is your friend!

The big signs might be wrong.

The red clearance stickers might be wrong.

If you're considering it, put it in your cart. Then scan everything at once. Just about everything we had that was marked with a red clearance sticker scanned at 75% even though most of them only showed a 30% off or 50% off price on it.

R&J'sMom

I bought $1200 worth of Lego sets for $300:eek:

Optimus Prime voice changer helmet $9.98, reg $39.99.

MSK, not sure if you are looking for Legos, but the Lego sets are only 50% off at the Super Target near you. I went to the 99th Ave store and they had them 75% off.

MySillyKids

yea, i'm going to spend some serious money today. Crappy thing? I have to take the kids with us. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. lol.

owell.

rochelle

I bought $1200 worth of Lego sets for $300

My boys so need more Legos. DS2 broke quite a few.
Looks like DH will have to go to Target after work since I can't drive

Our Target toy shelves seems to be more empty these few weekends. We were thinking if Target is going to carry less toys in store.

ETA: our Target stores seems to be changing the store display and also the merchandise they carry in-store. alot of mums tend to shop at Target at 8am. we'll see our luck.

Last edited:

Mama Jo

Our Target toy shelves seems to be more empty these few weekends. We were thinking if Target is going to carry less toys in store.

They're probably clearing their shelves for the new Christmas stuff. Yes Christmas. In July. I saw the 2009 Holiday Barbie already out on the shelf.

Gotta make room for the stuff the kids will be seeing on the commercials during their favorite Saturday morning cartoons :rolleyes:

R&J'sMom

My boys LOVE Legos! DS1 is getting pretty good at putting the bigger sets together. I stock up on the Legos everytime they go 75% off.

Legos go pretty quick usually. I lucked out and walked into the toy department right after they marked the Legos. I bought every set on the endcap :whistle:

MySillyKids

You leave anything for me?!

Did you go to the one on litchfield?

Litchfield and 99th are the only two 'good' ones, the one on yuma isn't that great. Probably because they're so new still.

R&J'sMom

You leave anything for me?!

Did you go to the one on litchfield?

Litchfield and 99th are the only two 'good' ones, the one on yuma isn't that great. Probably because they're so new still.

Litchfield was a dud. I went yesterday to scope it out and they didn't have any Legos (that was really the main thing I was looking for).

Today I hit 43rd Ave & Peoria, 99th Ave, and the Super Target on Cotton Lane.

Yesterday the Surprise store went 75% off. My friend sent her DH in and he picked up some Bionicles for me but all the big Lego sets were gone. I went later and bought a couple huge Darth Vader kites, $6.24, reg $24.99 and a couple more Bionicles for party gifts.

I did get some Leapster games today for $2.22. Clearance price was $6.22 and I had $4.00 off coupons. I Spy, Foster's Imaginary Friends, & Sonic X.

I also bought a Little Tikes 30th Anniversary Edition Cozy Coupe for $14.98, reg $59.99.

It was a good shopping day :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MySillyKids

my mom is DYING for a cozy coupe for the kids. Omg. i hope they have some left! LOL

you take your kids with you to go shopping?! Wow. I can't imagine going to that many stores, granted i have 1 more kid than you, but zomg! hehe.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC