Target toy clearance January 2011

Holly

I figured it's about time for another Target toy clearance thread. Stores should have the toys at 30% or 50% off by now, next week they should hit 75%.
I went there last night to see what all was available, what I'd want to go back for if it's still there at 75% etc and there are a lot of cool things!
What I want to get most is the Circo train table (normally $80), Toy Story remote controlled RC car (normally $60) and then just some random toys and games that I won't care if they are gone before they hit 75%.

I can't find the RC car on the Target website, so I'm going to look at it again today and write down the ASIN or DCPI number so I can check the Target clearance inventory locator just before the stores open next week (should be Thursday when they hit 75%) then I'll know which store to go to, there are 2 near me that I could go to, both about the same distance away but in opposite directions.

Today I'm going to check out the store I didn't go to yesterday to see if they have anything different that I want, or to see how many of the things I want they do have (the one I went to yesterday had 4 of the train tables, and 5 of the RC cars).
Oh, totally forgot, there is a fairy scooter that I want if it's still there at 75% off, it's normally $30. It's not on the website either so I'm also going to get the #'s off of that.

ADS

Lemonade

I checked today (had gone last week) and just got a 50% off duplo set for a gift. The train table was still $55 (30% off). I'd probably get the table if it went to 75% off but otherwise not. I didn't see any games today that were appealing. I saw one last week but it was already gone. I may hit another target on Friday because I need to go that way.

Holly

A blog I read is saying that the 75% sale is rumored to start tomorrow, I thought it was the 3rd Thursday?

R&J'sMom

The store closest to me went 75% off today! The Legos were still 50% off.

I bought tons of Bakugan, Polly Pockets, Strawberry Shortcake (the house plus extra dolls) , Littlest Pet Shop, Kung Zhu accesories, a Cars race track (reg $80), 2 Star Wars playsets, 2 Creator Lego sets (the Crocodile) and a World Racer Lego set, Imaginext Joker's House, & a 51" GiGa ball. I spent $279 :eek:

I'm sure I bought more, but that's all I can think of right now. I'm going to unload the van in a little bit.

I'm expecting the rest of the stores in my area will go tomorrow (MSK, maybe I'll run into you :) ). This particular store has gone on Wednesday before.

Holly

I think I'll go tomorrow just in case, but if it is tomorrow I want to get there when they open so I'll have to take all 3 kids before Hannah goes to school, that will mean getting up extra early, but I really want one of the train tables. The store I checked on Monday had 4 of them, a store I checked yesterday had 8 of them.

spiderangs

I went to Target tonight.. ended up buying toys

$12.48 Fisher Price LITTLE MOMMY TALK N PLAY TODDLER SET INTERACTIVE
$22.XX Toy Story RC- Remote Car
$9.99 Dora Window Surprise Dollhouse (price error but customer service honored it)
Knock-off My first RC remote car $3.XX look like this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kid-Galaxy-GoGo-Fire-Truck/dp/B000038A8G/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1294901132&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: Kid Galaxy My 1st RC GoGo Fire Truck: Toys & Games[/ame]

$7.XX RC remote car (I have to check the brand name)
$7.XX Disney Cars set (4pc)

all of them are 75% off.

I bought circo train table last year for 75% off, too. I believe $20ish. It's still in great condition.

Holly

So glad I decided to go today just in case! It was 75% off today! Dh and I went last night to see what I'd want to come back for, it was only at 50% and some 30% last night.

I got:
2 train tables for $20 each (one for me, one for my brother)
FP little people airport $10
Furreal friends furry frenzies playset $5
Baby toy that has the animals pop up $2.70ish
Leapfrog Fix n learn Speedy car $6
Leapster Kai Lan game $1.20 (after a $5 off coupon too)
Parents brand toy like aquadoodle $4.49

mommy2env

I went last night to one Target near my house, and they had marked some stuff down to 50% off (I had been there in the morining, so it happened during the day). I only picked up a Lego Set for $7.04.

Then, this morning I stopped at another one near my work (granted, I was late to work 30ish minutes...but my boss is cool with it.) and they were marking stuff down at the time! I have a trunk full of toys, and I honestly don't remember exact names but I'll try to describe them.

One of those dolls that look like American Girl dolls. $8.98
Duplo Thomas set $5.04
Ubuild Sorry $5
Parents Aquadoodle $4.98
Playskool figures $2.98 x2
Circo baby boxes $2.48
Weebles set $6
Littlest Pet Shop set $6
Pixels set $6

I'm sure there is something I'm missing, but I spent a total of $76 and got a LOT of toys. :D

I'm waiting for their linens to go down to 75% off, I want some new comforters!

HEVY

This tread is killing me. Some of you may know I have been trying to get Rachel one of these train tables for like 3-4 yrs. This morning when I checked there were two stores (opposite ends of me) 1/2 hour away with some left. I could have made it to one of them before they opened, but was so tired and sick I had to just go back to sleep. There is one store that says they have it now. This may seem silly but I would love some positive thoughts, I would so love to be able to get this for Rachel, especially at $20 :eek: She would live on this table, it would be well worth it :)

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Dang, I wish I knew that the train table would be clearanced out. We bought Miley one for Christmas and paid $65 for it. I could have got it on clearance and gave it to her for her bday! Oh well I guess.

ks1978

We went to 2 targets this morning. First one was still 30 and 50, but the 2nd was 75, except legos, which were 50%. I still got 2 Lego sets, my sons bday is next week. I stocked up toys for our homeschool coop for the preschoolers, got several my little pony and Polly pocket sets. Ours had 7-8 of the train tables, but they were all bought by the time I left ( we didn't need one) I'm letting my 2 year old 'sample' the toys for the coop and she LOVES the train set, this gears set, and the buckets of plastic animals. We don't start co-op again for 2 weeks, but I'll get reimbursed and shell have 2 weeks to play with 'new' toys. (she knows they're not hers, butvthat shell get to play with them once a week)

I'm sad the legos weren't 75%, I was really hoping to find more. At least I got him the big set he really wanted for $40 iinstead of $80. (had to use MY gift card to pay for it, but the look on his face will be priceless!!!)

MonkeysMom615

I went to Target tonight.. ended up buying toys

$12.48 Fisher Price LITTLE MOMMY TALK N PLAY TODDLER SET INTERACTIVE
$22.XX Toy Story RC- Remote Car
$9.99 Dora Window Surprise Dollhouse (price error but customer service honored it)
Knock-off My first RC remote car $3.XX look like this Amazon.com: Kid Galaxy My 1st RC GoGo Fire Truck: Toys & Games

$7.XX RC remote car (I have to check the brand name)
$7.XX Disney Cars set (4pc)

all of them are 75% off.

I bought circo train table last year for 75% off, too. I believe $20ish. It's still in great condition.

Those are some awesome deals. :) I just bought a Circo train table last week on sale but didn't get as good a deal as you. :( I paid $55 and thought that was good! At least now I know it will last though. :)

ETA: I see a few of you went and got the table for 75% off today! Ugh! Do you think if I took the receipt (which I'm not so sure I have anymore) in without lugging the table too I could return and then re-buy at the new price???

ks1978

Those are some awesome deals. :) I just bought a Circo train table last week on sale but didn't get as good a deal as you. :( I paid $55 and thought that was good! At least now I know it will last though. :)

ETA: I see a few of you went and got the table for 75% off today! Ugh! Do you think if I took the receipt (which I'm not so sure I have anymore) in without lugging the table too I could return and then re-buy at the new price???

They don't price adjust for clearance merchandise :(

I don't think they let you return and repurchase either, you would need to purchase another one, THEN return yours. :( good luck!

crunchierthanthou

I got way too much. Shoes, gym clothes, and some real wool sweaters were all 75% off, too. :eek:

Littlest Petshop, Strawberry Shortcake, and My Little Pony "hatbox" sets - $7.48 ea
train table $20 - going to replace the larger on in ds's bedroom. He only uses it for legos anyway
Hello Kitty plush set- $4.98 (dd spotted it, and it kept her happy while I shopped)
Little Tikes grocery cart - $7.48
Guess Who game - $4.98
Flick Trix - $3.24
Tech Decks- $1.24
Bakugan - $1.98
Little Mommy doll - $4.24
Little Mommy set - $12.48- has doll, bed, trike, high chair...
Optimus Prime costume - $3.24
a few Fancy Nancy dress-ups - $3-5
a Hero Factory/bionicle motorcycle - $14.98 (only 50% off, but ds will love it)

There's more (blocks, puzzles, games), but I'm just going off my receipt and that's all I can decipher. :eek:

MonkeysMom615

They don't price adjust for clearance merchandise :(

I don't think they let you return and repurchase either, you would need to purchase another one, THEN return yours. :( good luck!

Bummer. :( That sucker is heavy and I can already barely lift DS anymore. Guess I'll chalk it up to impatience and call it a day.

crunchierthanthou

You can always buy the train table on a different credit/debit card and return the new one on the old card. I rarely save my target receipts - just have them do card lookup.

mommy2env

You can always buy the train table on a different credit/debit card and return the new one on the old card. I rarely save my target receipts - just have them do card lookup.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses the card look up. :whistle:

You could also pay cash for the new one, and turn around and return it with a card look up. I've done this before....more than once. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC